Dreaded Pirate Roberts

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey been gone for a bit and now reading the rules dont know how to contact people. Hell i dont even know how to private message now.... Ill blame using a tiny ass phone lol. If u could pm me thatd be great
    Sorry to burden you, but we actually decided to go a different route with our new rep. Blakely has been here for much longer, & also expressed interest in repping for us. He's well respected & knowledgeable. I ultimately decided he would be a better fit here at Ology. I apologize for jumping the gun.

When you have a moment, could you please change Blakely's title to Sarms Search Rep & give axgzl01 back his previous title? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks DRP!
    Hello, I have spoken to SC about my account but it's been at least a week since I've heard anything. I think he just may be too busy lately to respond to messages. When I login it makes me change my password. Ive changed it 3 times now and still cant post or send any PMs. Please help me fix my account. Thanks, !SHRUGS!
    Hey Pirate, I have been away from the forum for a while, does this mean Chip is out of bussiness? If so how do we go about hooking up with the company that you spoke of? Please get back to me. Thanks , CowboyUp.
    Trying to pm osta and it seems my ability to do so is disabled. Can you get me back up and running. Needed to finish a conversation we started as they asked for some follow up. Thanks guys and hope your easter was good.
    Thanks for taking it easy on me bro! Followed your advice and made several more attempts to contact M. We finally spoke and all is well in HRT land. I promise never to be on your s#*! list again. LOL!
    Hey man, I'm not sure who else to contact, I've sent a few messages now through the "contact us" link, but got no responses. I'm unable to access my own profile, It says I do not have permission to access the page. And I am also unable to add a profile photo. Please help me out if you can. Thanks!
    K
    hey whats a solid resarch company that sells legit anastrozole ?
    Pirate Roberts,
    I have tried replying to a PM I recieved, and send one of my own but am unable to do so. Is there anything that I need to do in order to gain that ability?
    G
    (cant pm)
    I have over 50 posts, how long do I have to be a member before I can pm? Thanks for getting back to me swiftly
    Hey DPR
    Picked up some Suma root.Whats optimal dosing?Its dosed at 1500mg
    And L-arginine,I search for it but nothing solid for dosing any suggestion
    thanks DREW
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back