oldmusclemike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there.. "wavey: glad your back .

Listen I'm sorry really don't know or have an answer for you. There are some of the sponsors gone now. As far as the UGL's you ask I hve only used AML once a year or more ago. AND I never did anything with PL, so I don't know. I use my own lab with great gear.

I don't rep or promote anyone or lab all I ever do is tell / share my results and lab work concerning a lab.

With that said I usually get off the forum to talk further.

Any general Q's I am here and you can get back with my anytime.

Well thanks for remembering me ? LOL I hope I wasn't an asshole to you on here. :insane:

OMM
    Hey there.. "wavey: glad your back .

Listen I'm sorry really don't know or have an answer for you. There are some of the sponsors gone now. As far as the UGL's you ask I hve only used AML once a year or more ago. AND I never did anything with PL, so I don't know. I use my own lab with great gear.

I don't rep or promote anyone or lab all I ever do is tell / share my results and lab work concerning a lab.

With that said I usually get off the forum to talk further.

Any general Q's I am here and you can get back with my anytime.

Well thanks for remembering me ? LOL I hope I wasn't an asshole to you on here. :insane:

OMM
    Hey mike, your the only name I recognize; I havent been on in a few years. Im noticing a lot different with the site, and the sources..... ps: l I clicked on a saved link in my email but It pops up as error 404. Did they get a new site. Or where do I go now adays? I thinj this is a visitor message.... dont even know how to private message on this site anymore!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back