Milton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m trying to get in touch with a member that goes by the handle DreRaider... I guess he placed an order with AML and for some reason didn’t get his stuff, just looking to make it right

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks
    Hey Milton!! Is that you in your profile pic?? Your a freaking beast bro!!
    I had a question, how do I create another album?? A lot has changed on this forum setup since I was really active back in 2013-2014.
    I got some up dated pics I wanted to add on here and don’t know how to make another album.
    Hello,
    Not sure how long I’ve been a member here now and probably should have asked this before now, but am I over stepping my boundaries by giving advice. I admit I’m green in the world of AA’s with me just now working on my third cycle. I feel like I’m more educated on the subject then the average person posting on here, but I don’t want come across as the foremost authority to more senior members (basically that jackass that thinks they know it all). I stay within my boundaries of knowledge but I just don’t want to be stepping out of my place in line.
    Would like to get in contact with a rep/sponsor, been gone for a bit and was just hoping to get things rollin again and figure out whats changed. Thanks.
    Would like to get in touch with a sponsor or two. I’ve been a member for a long time here but haven’t posted in years just getting back into it. Any help is appreciated
    Hey Milton,

Thank you for replying to my thread. I am sorry about breaking the rules and will make sure to watch it for future posts.

I took the time to review the current board rules, and didn't see what rules or guidelines I broke. Would there have been a way to ask my question that would have been OK?

Please let me know, and thank you!

-C
    "People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
    No free advertising- please send inquires to adsales@steroidology.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back