C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Send me another PM, my friend. Your email account is rejecting my emails, and your inbox (PM) is full.
    Hey China Wall, i was browsing through posts and i found out that you are in China.
    Im in China too, im from Xiamen.
    I just need some help from you, im looking for some things.
    I cant seem to send u a message.
    Would you send me an email? hamzahrashid1@gmail.com
    Or can i have your email?
    I like cardio immediately post training at 30-45minutes.

Add a shake and get that protein up another 50 grams daily

Coffee is perfect pre-training. I like a whey shake, a large piece of fruit 90 minutes pre training and coffee about 30 minutes pre training.

Might bump down your tren dose unless you are very experienced brother.

Immediately post training/cardio consume Gatorade, BCAA's, Glutamine and creatine.

I still can't PM so hit me back via profile message.
    Got your PM but I cannot PM back brother. Any help you need meeting your goals is no problem. Let me know what you need as far as diet, training or AAS advice.

My avy I was depleted at 220lbs. I'm lean bulking now at 231.
    Hey looking for gear in HK be here for a couple of months hit me up Nmj1199@gmail.com my number is 85294502496 nick
    Heya!

I'm a fellow Canadian living in Shenzhen and I just happened to stumble upon your profile while doing some reading on steroidology.

What part of SZ are you in? I have been here about 3 years now, but don't really know anyone else who is into bb and iron... or any other Canadians for that matter :p

Fancy a chat some time? Do you use MSN? or..?

catch you later

Jason
    seasons is pretty good in wan chai... if u need any help with gear let me know, I have been helping guys out in HK, SZ, GZ since for 10 years
    cheers
    Hi mate,

I live in HK and I was wondering if you could hit me up with some information about you know..?

Added you on msn:)

Thanks
    hey bro, how r yaa?
    I'm settled in HK, I'v bodybuilding for about 3 years now, n have never tried aas...
    I was wondering if you could get me a source where I can get steroids from..
    Plzz reply
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back