0.22µ vs. 0.45µ filters

Calavera

German mass monster
Hello,

Ive already read on the board that theres no problem on using the 0.45µ filters for gear. Now Im wondering if the solution is still as clear as when using a 0.22µ filter? I dont think that dirt dust or whatever is smaller than 0.45µ or am I wrong?

Dust is a very vague term. But let us say to things:

1. 0.45µ is very small; much smaller than dust particles that you can see
  2. The practical experience of many indicates that 0.45µ is sufficient.

Will the 0.45 accelerate the filtration process? Im still about to cry when I think of my last boldenone gear I made and how long it took me to filter it.

Edit:
Thanks for yor fast reply mranak its always good to know where yo can ask questions and get a fast answer...

Last edited:
Also, if you're gonna filter using a syringe, dont use bigger than a 10cc. The bigger it is the slower the process. 5cc best and the fastest, just more screwing and unscrewing but easy on the hands.

Calavera said:
Will the 0.45 accelerate the filtration process? Im still about to cry when I think of my last boldenone gear I made and how long it took me to filter it.

Edit:
Thanks for yor fast reply mranak its always good to know where yo can ask questions and get a fast answer...

Bro,

If we are talking Boldenolone Undecylenate (Pure liquid 98% Min) you will not need any type of filtration. if you are using a non USP oil to suspended in, then just filter that, and add 1 to 2 %BA and 10% BB and you are good to go. For Kitchen brew

The top lock said:
Bro,

If we are talking Boldenolone Undecylenate (Pure liquid 98% Min) you will not need any type of filtration. if you are using a non USP oil to suspended in, then just filter that, and add 1 to 2 %BA and 10% BB and you are good to go. For Kitchen brew
Even oil at the grocery story is >99% pure, but we still filter it.

It is true that if we don't filter then we probably aren't going to die or even get an abscess because the body is so good at taking care of things. But I and many others will prefer to filter for good measure.

Pore size

mranak said:
Even oil at the grocery story is >99% pure, but we still filter it.

Your correct. But, then we come to the issue of this thread, what pore size will you use Brother? I do filter all my product. My source for raw supps,
I have had tested several times. and my EQ, I just blend in my USP oil as i do not buy my oils from the G-store. But that is only for Pure EQ "Liquid" not powders mate.

mranak said:
Whether pure boldenone undecanoate is a liquid or a solid depends on temperature, not purity.

That is correct Brother, But Boldenolone Undecylenate at room temp will be a thick dark amber liquid and will have a very strong order. (pure USP or BP grade) and you are correct for any kitchen chemist, filtering is a must. .45 um pore size is plenty. BTW EQ and Trenbolone. keep that out of any UV light "VERY IMPORTANT" THIS GOES FOR ANY HORMONE, But EQ and Tren needs extra attention to not over expose to UV.

Back