In a Russian Gulag
1 and 16 week post var lipid panel results

10 weeks of 50 mg/day anavar:

Within 1 week post:HDL-30
LDL-117
TRI-52!!!
ratio-5.2
total-157

16 weeks post: HDL-58 (alot of sweets during holidays)
LDL-113
TRI-159!!!
ratio-3.5
total-203

Comments/questions?

could you post the normal ranges and maybe an explanation of what they are/their importance? lol, maybe just a link cuz that's a lot of information. I still haven't grasped bloodwork yet...

Lipid Panel ranges:

total cholesterol(0-200)
Triglycerides (0-150)
HDL"good cholesterol" (40-60)
LDL"bad cholesterol"(0-130)

Hopefully others can chime in and go into more detail of each. From what Ive learned total cholesterol doesnt tell the whole tale and can be misleading, what you need to know is the HDL/LDL breakdown and the chol/HDL ratio.

I'm currently taking red rice yeast 1200/day, policosanol 60/day, salmon oil 1200/day

I just started these supps within the week but was taking them on cycle then stoped for the last 16 weeks until last week, as far as my HDL goes i'd like to thank oxandrolone for single handedly beating down my HDL 50%. I think it just recovered from the time off.

Not too shabby. Most of the total gain was HDL which means your cholesterol is still much butter even though it's over 200 right?

I believe so, my good cholesterol doubled and my chol/ratio came down 5.2 to 3.5, the normal range being 3.5 or lower. Only thing is the damn triglycerides 52 up to 159!!

I'm thinking my diet as I just started to clean it up,it was a wreck for the past month. I was eaten alot of shitty food over christmas and the new year, pounding cookies by the dozen. :nono:

Back