1st Cycle Need some info/help please....

GeTTinG JaCkeD

Im 21 years old... been workingout on and off for 3 years ... i weigh 185 pds and im 5"8 ... i have a little fat on the gut ... i mean im not fat as fuck but i do have a little chunk ... im doing deca and test (Enanthate) and ive done .... 7 injections of deca so far... and 3 injections of test because i just bought it .... i started off with only 1 cc of deca a week for 5 weeks ... and am now on 2 cc a week of deca and 1 cc of test .... but i switched it up now because i have more test then deca so im going 2 cc of test and 1 cc of deca ... till my cycle is done ... both viles are 250mg viles ...

Now i hear u guys talking on this fourum and i have no idea wtf half the shit your talking about is.... whats all this stuff you do after ur cycle ... and is it really that important.... what i was gonna do after my cycle was just do clem to get rid of this gut ... and lean down and maybe some stuff for my bitch tits .... ( not sure what its even called) .... but i wana do it ... because after my month off i wanan do deca/win/test ... do u think that would be a good combo to stay lean but still bulk up???

I also dont understand when u guys say .. take 200mg a week or w/e ... because wouldnt that be ... like the whole fuking cycle .... or is that just 2cc... im not sure ... anyways .... if u guys could help me out a bit and fill me in on some info that would be great .... thx ~JaKKeD~

GeTTinG JaCkeD said:
Im 21 years old... been workingout on and off for 3 years ... i weigh 185 pds and im 5"8 ... i have a little fat on the gut ... i mean im not fat as fuck but i do have a little chunk ... im doing deca and test (Enanthate) and ive done .... 7 injections of deca so far... and 3 injections of test because i just bought it .... i started off with only 1 cc of deca a week for 5 weeks ... and am now on 2 cc a week of deca and 1 cc of test .... but i switched it up now because i have more test then deca so im going 2 cc of test and 1 cc of deca ... till my cycle is done ... both viles are 250mg viles ...

Now i hear u guys talking on this fourum and i have no idea wtf half the shit your talking about is.... whats all this stuff you do after ur cycle ... and is it really that important.... what i was gonna do after my cycle was just do clem to get rid of this gut ... and lean down and maybe some stuff for my bitch tits .... ( not sure what its even called) .... but i wana do it ... because after my month off i wanan do deca/win/test ... do u think that would be a good combo to stay lean but still bulk up???

I also dont understand when u guys say .. take 200mg a week or w/e ... because wouldnt that be ... like the whole fuking cycle .... or is that just 2cc... im not sure ... anyways .... if u guys could help me out a bit and fill me in on some info that would be great .... thx ~JaKKeD~

Look dude, reading your post I see pretty quick you dont know much of roids, and i am not quite sure how your cycles looks like?
First of all, you need to find a compound thats is called "Clomid" ASAP, or you will start losing your gains bigtime when you go off your cycle. As soon as you have clomid you should abort you cycle and take that clomid 3 weeks after you last injection.

And you say you are taking 1 month off? Most guys in here take at least 3 months off. Its extremely rare that you go on a cycle 1 month after you last one. If you do it, its called a bridge. But thats only for very experienced users. Myself will take at least 6 months off.

There are so much I would like to help you but reading your post I understand you hardly know anything about roids. So get that clomid, stop those injections. And FFS do some research before you jump on a cycle again. It is guys like you i read in the paper that dies or get bitchtits because they have not a freakin idea what they are doing.

Sorry for the hard words, but I cant help myself, because i read so often about teenagers in here or other guys who dont know what they are getting themselves into. Roids are no joke. They are illegal for a reason you know?

Re: Re: 1st Cycle Need some info/help please....

Kim the Swede said:
Look dude, reading your post I see pretty quick you dont know much of roids, and i am not quite sure how your cycles looks like?
First of all, you need to find a compound thats is called "Clomid" ASAP, or you will start losing your gains bigtime when you go off your cycle. As soon as you have clomid you should abort you cycle and take that clomid 3 weeks after you last injection.

And you say you are taking 1 month off? Most guys in here take at least 3 months off. Its extremely rare that you go on a cycle 1 month after you last one. If you do it, its called a bridge. But thats only for very experienced users. Myself will take at least 6 months off.

There are so much I would like to help you but reading your post I understand you hardly know anything about roids. So get that clomid, stop those injections. And FFS do some research before you jump on a cycle again. It is guys like you i read in the paper that dies or get bitchtits because they have not a freakin idea what they are doing.

Sorry for the hard words, but I cant help myself, because i read so often about teenagers in here or other guys who dont know what they are getting themselves into. Roids are no joke. They are illegal for a reason you know?

Hey man ... thx for your info ... but why do u say stop taking the injections.... im getting good results ... im eating well ... ive worked out for 3 years on and off ... and its time for me to get some serious gains ... so this is why im doing this ... i know i dont know much about juice ... that is why im here ..... all i know is what my friends tell me ... and what theyve done and how much gains they have gotten .... so i said fuck it ... i want these gains too .. and im getting them .... anyways ... after im done my cycle ... im gonna get this clomid ... and stay healthy for a month or so and take liver cleanse pills ... and then go on another cycle ... because i wanna get this sexy body.... i mean .. doing 2 cyclse isnt that big of a deal is it?>?? i dunno .... this is what my juice looks like as well.... im just on the deca and test though not the Winstrol (winny) caps ....

Re: Re: Re: 1st Cycle Need some info/help please....

GeTTinG JaCkeD said:
Hey man ... thx for your info ... but why do u say stop taking the injections.... im getting good results ... im eating well ... ive worked out for 3 years on and off ... and its time for me to get some serious gains ... so this is why im doing this ... i know i dont know much about juice ... that is why im here ..... all i know is what my friends tell me ... and what theyve done and how much gains they have gotten .... so i said fuck it ... i want these gains too .. and im getting them .... anyways ... after im done my cycle ... im gonna get this clomid ... and stay healthy for a month or so and take liver cleanse pills ... and then go on another cycle ... because i wanna get this sexy body.... i mean .. doing 2 cyclse isnt that big of a deal is it?>?? i dunno .... this is what my juice looks like as well.... im just on the deca and test though not the Winstrol (winny) caps ....

Look dude, you CAN NOT go on a cycle 1 month after your first one. You will most likely not get any gains with the second cycle and you will kill your own test production for a LONG time. That is, you might lose one of your balls. Thats no joke...

A golden rule is dont listen to "buddies" or "a big guy at my gym". The probability that they dont know shit is pretty big, and reading what they told you i can easily see that is the case.
Most ppl in here do a lot of research before they do a cycle, they dont jump on a cycle and afterwards starts asking other ppl "is this cycle any good?"

I know you wanna get those big gains too, but do it the smart way. By that i mean, try to keep the GAINS-SIDEEFFECTS ratio as high as possible. Achieve as high gains as you with as little sideeffects as possible. Your friends arent doing this ofcourse and they will hit the wall pretty soon, but if you are doing it the smart way, you can outrun them bigtime. They will get stuck on a weight with some sorry ass sideeffects like a limp dick, a shitty liver or even worse: they have reduced their life by 10 years. While YOU who are doing it the smart way, outrun them WITHOUT those sideffects.

But can you maybe write your cycle again in DETAIL, so maybe we can work something out.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Cycle Need some info/help please....

Kim the Swede said:
Look dude, you CAN NOT go on a cycle 1 month after your first one. You will most likely not get any gains with the second cycle and you will kill your own test production for a LONG time. That is, you might lose one of your balls. Thats no joke...

A golden rule is dont listen to "buddies" or "a big guy at my gym". The probability that they dont know shit is pretty big, and reading what they told you i can easily see that is the case.
Most ppl in here do a lot of research before they do a cycle, they dont jump on a cycle and afterwards starts asking other ppl "is this cycle any good?"

I know you wanna get those big gains too, but do it the smart way. By that i mean, try to keep the GAINS-SIDEEFFECTS ratio as high as possible. Achieve as high gains as you with as little sideeffects as possible. Your friends arent doing this ofcourse and they will hit the wall pretty soon, but if you are doing it the smart way, you can outrun them bigtime. They will get stuck on a weight with some sorry ass sideeffects like a limp dick, a shitty liver or even worse: they have reduced their life by 10 years. While YOU who are doing it the smart way, outrun them WITHOUT those sideffects.

But can you maybe write your cycle again in DETAIL, so maybe we can work something out.

This is what im on ..... Deca 15 shot vile ... 6 left .... Test 15 shot vile .... 12 shots left ....
after im done the test and deca im gonna take ur advice and not do anymore juice 3 months or so ... im gonna try and keep gaining size over these 3 months and then start another cycle .... prob ... of deca and test again... anyways .... thx for ur help and info ... u sound like a very experienced user .... and what u say makes sense .... so .... im gonna try and do some more research on juice and try to become smater at wtf im putting in my body.... i am the biggest ive been though so far... in my life ... and i feel the best ive ever felt at the gym/home/sex-life.... anyways .... ill ttyl and ill keep posting .... later ~JaKKeD~

Also~~~

Also i wanted to know exactly what you think i should do after my cycle is complete and give me some info on what i should do with the rest of my cycle .... and how i should take it ..... (cc intake) ... anyways thx again swede ~JaKKeD~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Cycle Need some info/help please....

GeTTinG JaCkeD said:
This is what im on ..... Deca 15 shot vile ... 6 left .... Test 15 shot vile .... 12 shots left ....
after im done the test and deca im gonna take ur advice and not do anymore juice 3 months or so ... im gonna try and keep gaining size over these 3 months and then start another cycle .... prob ... of deca and test again... anyways .... thx for ur help and info ... u sound like a very experienced user .... and what u say makes sense .... so .... im gonna try and do some more research on juice and try to become smater at wtf im putting in my body.... i am the biggest ive been though so far... in my life ... and i feel the best ive ever felt at the gym/home/sex-life.... anyways .... ill ttyl and ill keep posting .... later ~JaKKeD~

No, I mean how much Deca and Test do you take each week?
Different compunds have different concentration. Testo Propiante has 100mg/ml and Sustanon has 250mg/ml. So taking 4 shots of propiante per week is 400mg/week which is a good dose, but taking 4 shots of sustanon is 1000mg/week which is way toooooo much. Thats why we always talk about how many mg/Week. This is what I want you to do.
Write you cycle in a similar way like I have done here. But how you do yours at the present time.

Testo 250mg. 2ml per week Week 1-10 = 500mg/week
Deca 200mg. 2ml per week Week 1-10 = 400mg/week

Nice to hear that you feel really well with sex-life, home and gym. Some people experience problem with all three of them while on roids.

GeTTinG JaCkeD said:
Also i wanted to know exactly what you think i should do after my cycle is complete and give me some info on what i should do with the rest of my cycle .... and how i should take it ..... (cc intake) ... anyways thx again swede ~JaKKeD~

It is called PTC = Post cycle therapy.
Works like this.

21 days after you last injection. You take 300mg of clomid the first day. The following days 2-11 you take 100mg/day. The last 11-20 days you take 50mg/day. This is so you own testo production is shut down by the roids you are using. This is to get it started again. If you dont follow this PTC, you might lose one ball and you WILL lose more gains than necessary. You should also try to find a compound that is called nolvadex. This is to prevent gyno.

Check out this cycle and this guy.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7685&highlight=bowdup

He lifted for 4 years and did research for 3 years, and came up with the most optimal cycle IMO. He gained 25lbs and lost 3% BF at the same time.

I dont consider myself as an experienced user. I have only done one primobolan only cycle which was too short/little, and a testo/d-bol cycle which i had to end due to bad liver values. So I consider myself as a rookie when it comes to practical experience but average knowledge in theory.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Cycle Need some info/help please....

Kim the Swede said:
No, I mean how much Deca and Test do you take each week?
Different compunds have different concentration. Testo Propiante has 100mg/ml and Sustanon has 250mg/ml. So taking 4 shots of propiante per week is 400mg/week which is a good dose, but taking 4 shots of sustanon is 1000mg/week which is way toooooo much. Thats why we always talk about how many mg/Week. This is what I want you to do.
Write you cycle in a similar way like I have done here. But how you do yours at the present time.

Testo 250mg. 2ml per week Week 1-10 = 500mg/week
Deca 200mg. 2ml per week Week 1-10 = 400mg/week

Nice to hear that you feel really well with sex-life, home and gym. Some people experience problem with all three of them while on roids.

It is called PTC = Post cycle therapy.
Works like this.

21 days after you last injection. You take 300mg of clomid the first day. The following days 2-11 you take 100mg/day. The last 11-20 days you take 50mg/day. This is so you own testo production is shut down by the roids you are using. This is to get it started again. If you dont follow this PTC, you might lose one ball and you WILL lose more gains than necessary. You should also try to find a compound that is called nolvadex. This is to prevent gyno.

Check out this cycle and this guy.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7685&highlight=bowdup

He lifted for 4 years and did research for 3 years, and came up with the most optimal cycle IMO. He gained 25lbs and lost 3% BF at the same time.

I dont consider myself as an experienced user. I have only done one primobolan only cycle which was too short/little, and a testo/d-bol cycle which i had to end due to bad liver values. So I consider myself as a rookie when it comes to practical experience but average knowledge in theory.

Test 250mg . 2ml a week but 11 shots left ....
Deca 250mg. 1ml a week but ... only 6 shots left....

Shot = 1 ml so really if i continue with the 2 ml a week of test and 1 ml of deca i have 7 shots of 2 ml and 6 1ml shots of deca ... understand better now???

I did my cycle differently ... i started the deca with 1 ml a week... for 5 weeks .... then did 3 .. 2ml shots for 3 weeks ... then did 2 1 ml shots of test with the 2 ml shots of deca ... then i changed it around cuz i decided to buy test .... and since i have a full bottle of test and half bottle of deca i started doing 2 ml a week of test and 1 ml a week of deca .... hope u uderstand better on what im doing and how much im taking etc .... anyways thx for ur help ... btw will i be able to find out how much mg there is in each pill of the clomid .... ??? anyways thx for ur time for a noob like me ... thx pz ~!

Look, Deca isnt 250mg. I think you got 200mg/ml.
Do you know what testo you got? Because it sounds to me like you have primoteston or susta/omna. They are the only one with 250mg/ml concentration.
Anyway, as you are doing now. 2 shots testo per week and 1 shot deca per week is pretty ok. DONT change that. I didnt understand shit of the other stuff you said how you began your cycle but the way you are doing it now is good.

Clomid is so far i know 50mg per pill.

And look dude, plz read some old posts and do a lot more research before you do a cycle again. I am going to paste a couple of links you can start with.

http://www.maxx.nu/bodybuilding/doping/ranking.htm
http://www.extreme-athlete.com/steroids.htm

Back