2 colors, 1 vial, what happened to my homebrew?

Frankie xq

yesterday i made my first homebrew using eagle research's pre-made oil/solvent mix. it came out orangish. today, the bottom 80% is light orange (closer to yellow) and the remaining amount on top is a darker orange. it was even filtered thru a .2 whatman. there are no crystals or sediments in the vial. is this a ruined batch?

Need a little more info to help..........

What hormone did you use.....what exactly did you add to the oil solvent? And what was your procedure for the experiment?

2 grams test prop (a whitish-yellowish sticky powder)
2 grams ten acetate (a white, somewhat cristulline powder)
to yield 100grams each/ml for 20ml.
i added the powder, then added the premade oil/solvent mixture until it reached the 20ml line i drew in marker. there was nothing else needed to add. i microwaved at 10 second intervals untill everything was dissolved. then i .2 whatman filtered into a sterile, aspirated vial.
the end product last nite was orange. today it seems to have separated a little. the solution is in NO WAY cloudy. the dark orange (which doesn't make up too much of it) sits at the top.

the only thing i can think of is maybe i microwaved it a second or 2 too long and melted/altered the raws. i must repeat this suspension is clear, without ANY cloudiness or sediments. i shook it around and it becomes a uniform orange. i made this in advance to start in 2 weeks, so i won't know how painful or uncomfortable the shot may actually be. i didn't use fina or syno, i got my raws from china.

next time get ya some BA , BB and oil. never heard of any one using the microwave, esp when the eye of the stove is in the kitchen. .2 is overkill, unless you just like pushing longer. good luck.

I had the same prob when using a universal kit. but the problem isn't the kit heat cleared mine up temperarily but heating everytime before a injection is a bitch.
so I added about .50ml to the remaining 10ml I had left and whala that fixed the prob and the injections are still painless
BA is always a good investment even i you use kits.

P.S. mrT got my supplies and as always it's a pleasure.

hmm...

i shook it pretty vigorously last nite to see if it would separate again, but it's a uniform color now. there's no distinguishable line or difference of color anywhere. i'll just have to see how it is when i shoot it. by the way, anyone ever get their hands on "orange" colored gear?

Back