2 weeks into DBOL... strength is up, but no amazing pumps to speak off

copaseet

I’m 2 weeks into my cycle, which includes a dbol kickstarter, started at 30mg for 10 days, bumped to 50mgs last 4 days.

Bench went form 8 reps @ 225lbs, to 14 reps.

Strength is there, but nothing amazing in terms of pumps, anyone experience this?

I never noticed anything crazy pump-wise from dbol; strength, mass and mood increase though. My favorite oral.

I've Never had any Crazy Pumps from Dbol.
Strength, some Water Retention, and BP Spikes.
But the Water Retention and BP Spikes can be kept to a minimum, if you watch your Diet.

For Crazy Pumps ~ Anavar or Tbol has always given me Muscle Pumps or Cramps.
But it's Not a Good Thing, taking Taurine and Magnesium will take care of the Pumps.......................... JP

Hi, welcome to the board. :wavey:

So I we all would like to know your cycle in total. Can you write out the protocol and your complete stats?

Hi, welcome to the board. :wavey:

So I we all would like to know your cycle in total. Can you write out the protocol and your complete stats?
Welcome? main man has over 800 post and living the life of leasure in Thailand.

Last edited:
I’m running ...

1000mg of primo
750mg Test
750mg Deca
75MG Proviron
60mg Dbol
1000iu HCG

Like Milton said, been here a while and being in Thailand, I get all this stuff from the pharmacy OTC, so it’s legit.

The pumps are okay, strength is great, but I had to drop the dbol yesterday lethargy was overboard, very sleepy as well, switched it out for 60mg Anavar a day.

The total cycle length was 3 weeks when I dropped the dbol, have 13 more weeks to go.

I***8217;m running ...

1000mg of primo
750mg Test
750mg Deca
75MG Proviron
60mg Dbol
1000iu HCG

Like Milton said, been here a while and being in Thailand, I get all this stuff from the pharmacy OTC, so it***8217;s legit.

The pumps are okay, strength is great, but I had to drop the dbol yesterday lethargy was overboard, very sleepy as well, switched it out for 60mg Anavar a day.

The total cycle length was 3 weeks when I dropped the dbol, have 13 more weeks to go.
So quality is solid gold good across the board? have you experienced any pip with any compounds?
are you sure you wernt sleepy from the long hours of entertaining Miss Thailand candidates? so envious here man! keep having fun and updating us with it all.

Last edited:
So quality is solid gold good across the board? have you experienced any pip with any compounds?
are you sure you wernt sleepy from the long hours of entertaining Miss Thailand candidates? so envious here man! keep having fun and updating us with it all.

Yeah the gears on point, you just need to know where to get it from and the brands, took me a second to get the lay of the land, but smooth sailing after that. The only PIP I got was when I shot 3ccs of DECA like a dumb ass into my shoulder.

I’ve slowed down a little with the auditions, I’ve got 3 or 4 in rotation now, and work in about 2 new ones a week.

If I stayed here 6 months instead of 3, I would of surpassed my lifetime total, which was into triple digits before I arrived.

Last edited:
Welcome? main man has over 800 post and living the life of leasure in Thailand.

Well OP I'm sorry if I disrespected you and didn't pay attention to your being on board so long. I just don't know what I was thinking but it certainly was bad mistake on my part.....thanks for pointing that out Mr Milton.
OMM.

Last edited:
I'm a big D-bol fan but the only crazy pumps i ever got from it were in my lower back and something similar to shin splints. I do get strong as hell and big when i use it though, with test of course. :)

I***8217;ve slowed down a little with the auditions, I***8217;ve got 3 or 4 in rotation now, and work in about 2 new ones a week.

If I stayed here 6 months instead of 3, I would of surpassed my lifetime total, which was into triple digits before I arrived.

Any general observations on the Thai girls? Hot, smoking hot, ridiculously hot??? Passionate, aggressive, skilled, unskilled??? Any general trends or stereotypes?

Any general observations on the Thai girls? Hot, smoking hot, ridiculously hot??? Passionate, aggressive, skilled, unskilled??? Any general trends or stereotypes?

In terms of looks you get the whole range, however here as opposed to back home, the supply favors the foreigner, so you’ll pull hotter girls here than back home, at least of the Asian variety.

Passionate, aggressive, skilled, unskilled.... I’ve experienced all of the above so far.

The average Thai girl is about 5’1” and 110 lbs... if she happens to be 115lbs, she’ll call herself chubby in her profile, which I find ridiculous. There pretty much all petite, small nice perky breasts. However I have yet to see one with a nice round booty, it’s just not a thing here, maybe even seen as fat.

They play the shy role at first, especially when you put a move on, but once you “warm them up”.. how do I put this?... they are self lubricating and then some, every single one of them so far.

Over 80% of them were down to play on the first night. Especially the ones in their 20’s.

That being said, if your disrespectful or talk about sex, your DOA, big turn off for them.

forget all that, can she cook? lol

I hope you realize that this thread is the highlight of my day and the first thing i go to when they let me out of my cage.
To spend 3 months in paradise ENTERtaining hot Asian girls living a life of leasure. hmmm.

Arent you doing a cycle too? Are you managing your levels approprietely? can you get bloodworks done there easily? is Mr. Winkie UP to the LONG hours of Entertaining Godesses? lol

I hope you realize that this thread is the highlight of my day and the first thing i go to when they let me out of my cage.
To spend 3 months in paradise ENTERtaining hot Asian girls living a life of leasure. hmmm.

Arent you doing a cycle too? Are you managing your levels approprietely? can you get bloodworks done there easily? is Mr. Winkie UP to the LONG hours of Entertaining Godesses? lol

Yes I am doing a cycle, primo/test/deca/proviron/anavar, I don't know whether its placebo or that these are Pharma grade and all legit, but it seems to being going better than usual, although I've never tried primo or proviron until now.

I haven't checked my levels yet, although mood is good, Mr.Winkie is "like piece of iron", climaxing takes a little longer, but that could be the deca, or the fact im almost 30 asians deep and just need more time to get me off.

All I do is eat, train and spend the whole day on tinder setting up the evenings festivities... oh and I went to watch Muay Thai :)... people keep asking me back home whats Bangkok like... I have no fucking idea lol... I have yet to doing anything touristy.

I feel like once I leave here, a super power will be taken away from me lol.

Thanks for the updates! Hows easter week looking there so far?

Didn't even know it was Easter until I read this.. very out of touch with the west... not looking forward to going back!

I think I've really fucked myself up mentally, im banging hotter asians than I ever have in my life, and its not even registering on the excitement index.. my total is into the 30's now, maybe almost 40, with average age around 25 and I find myself going to the highlight reel to get off.

Hendonism has its pitfalls I guess, I can't imagine what I would become if I stayed here year round.

So in my final few weeks of debauchery I've rented a 1000 sqft condo in Lebua Tower (See Hangover 2) and will try to turn it into Playboy Mansion Bangkok... I tried talking to a few girls about it that I already slept with, but I got shot down real quick, even though they put out fast, they want you all to themselves.

The Test E and Anavar is really kicking in now, coupled with all this free time and an abundance of Zealous women, my lower back is constantly pumped from all this hip flexion.

Back