2003 Arnold Classic

Shit bro...Look at Cutlers gyno..I have never seen it that bad on him..

LOL @ jyzza

jyzza, good to see I am not the only one who thought I saw some puffyness there...

Cormier looks sharp !!

Stroyer

Im not saying I have a Pro level physique but everyone in the Top 5 looked off except Ruhl. Cormier looks so flat and his conditioning sucks compared to his usual. Jay looks a little soft up top. Especially in the lower back. Dexter Jackson looks his usual ripped but with all those big guys up there, he really does look small. His legs also disappointed me, his sweep didnt look very good. And Levrone, well, his lower body came in just like it did at last years Arnold and look at the placing he got then. His upper half also didnt look as ripped and dry as it did at the Mr. O so of course the judges penalize him on that even if it is better then some other guys on stage.

Personally the only change I would have made was to put Ruhl in 2nd, Dexter Jackson in 3rd and Cormier in 4th.

BiggieSwolls said:
Im not saying I have a Pro level physique but everyone in the Top 5 looked off except Ruhl. Cormier looks so flat and his conditioning sucks compared to his usual. Jay looks a little soft up top. Especially in the lower back. Dexter Jackson looks his usual ripped but with all those big guys up there, he really does look small. His legs also disappointed me, his sweep didnt look very good. And Levrone, well, his lower body came in just like it did at last years Arnold and look at the placing he got then. His upper half also didnt look as ripped and dry as it did at the Mr. O so of course the judges penalize him on that even if it is better then some other guys on stage.

Personally the only change I would have made was to put Ruhl in 2nd, Dexter Jackson in 3rd and Cormier in 4th.

I pretty much agree.
It looks like Ruhl was the only bodybuilder who made improvements.
Cutler looked better at the Ironman, but even at the Ironman his conditioning wasn't as good as at 2001 Olympia.

Very reliable sources have told me that Cutler already had some gyno removed years ago. Like maybe 8 years ago. Looks like he'll have to have it done again.

His gyno is very obvious and it looks like he's as you said, a little flat and Markus looks in great condition for what he usually looks like. Good for him.....glad to see Rhul finally live up to some of his potential.

Judging soley on that last pic, it looks like Ruhl dwarfed Jay. Biggie, you said you'd move Ruhl to second; Why not 1st?

ectomorph said:
Judging soley on that last pic, it looks like Ruhl dwarfed Jay. Biggie, you said you'd move Ruhl to second; Why not 1st?

I was just trying to be realistic. With all the hype surrounding Jay, he probably could have come in 2-3% worse and still won just by politics. I agree, Markus definitely beat Jay in some areas. But to beat Jay, given all the Cutler hype, Ruhl would have had to beat him in every area which he didnt because Jay still murdered Ruhl from the waist down.

I was at the show and Im here to tell you guys that Ruhl should have won by a land slide. Cutler was not at his best at all. Levrone should have placed higher than 5th IMO.

Culter still won the show in my eyes!! I thought Ruhl looked good but Cutler is more proportion and his legs have tht nasty tear drop look that makes them look sweet and Cormier looked small for Cormier and my boy LEvrone wasn't at his best.

Cutler
DExter Jackson
Ruhl
Levrone
Cormier

BiggieSwolls said:
I was just trying to be realistic. With all the hype surrounding Jay, he probably could have come in 2-3% worse and still won just by politics.

Politics are an unfortunate reality in bodybuilding I suppose. That's why some guys come in out of shape IMO. they know ahead of time they wont win but have to compete for whatever reason. Too bad really.

Back