9. Johnnie Jackson -- USA
10. Tevita Aholelei -- USA
11. Fred Bigot -- USA
12. Tommi Thorvildsen -- Norway
13. John Hodgson -- England
14. Stan McCrary -- USA
15. Christian Lobarede -- Chili

Last edited:
I think Cutler has am awesome physique, but I do not think some one should win a show with gyno. Just doesn't seem right to me.

It just seems that gyno is a HUGE flaw in a physique. How can you have the best body on stage when you are sporting breasts? It all doesn't add up to me. No disrespect to Jay because he is a great bodybuilder, but I don't think he should win if he has gyno.

it probably showed up very recently im sure he'll have a doc take care of it if it doesn't go away with nolva

Easto said:
It just seems that gyno is a HUGE flaw in a physique. How can you have the best body on stage when you are sporting breasts? It all doesn't add up to me. No disrespect to Jay because he is a great bodybuilder, but I don't think he should win if he has gyno.

Yeah, not only that, but it's asymmetrical! ;-)
He could at least have gyno in BOTH nips for symmetry's sake.

good point. and he won the olympia, i think its bullshit if you have gyno then you shouldnt win end of story

buffdoc said:
Yeah, not only that, but it's asymmetrical! ;-)
He could at least have gyno in BOTH nips for symmetry's sake.

Yes, it looks much better like this... maybe he can win the symmetry round now:

longtimer said:
With the money they make seems like he could get a good doc to take care of that.
getting his gyno taken cared of will set him back a couple of months in training. I dont think he'll do that since he's scheduled to do allot of shows. See the importance of
Armidex in a heavy test cycle?

DRveejay11 said:
Jay Cutler's my hero :)

And he's loaded now too. They totally jacked up the winnings for the Arnold this year (from $100k to $250k I think) and now he wins this one and the Ironman too. :eek2:

RC is history.

Back