23 or 25 guage?

WALLY

what gauge needle do u normally use 23 or 25 guage? i was thinking about trying 25 5/8th for delt or quad is that long enuff or should i stick with the inch

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
For delts and quads, I use a 1" pin, guage depends on what I'm doing, a 25g will work with oils, but it's too slow and you have to apply too much pressure, IMO.

Darko

I have had no problems with 25g with oils. You may be able to get away with the 5/8 in the delt, but only if you are extremely lean. Better to go with the 1 inch

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
5/8 will work but its best to get it as deep into the tissue as possible I would go with the 1.5in 23g for my glute and 1in 25g for anything else

Brett_Weir

Some will say the 23g releases the gear too quickly........I guess it depends on the gear but i always use the 23g.....

T_MAN

StoneColdNTO said:
For delts and quads, I use a 1" pin, guage depends on what I'm doing, a 25g will work with oils, but it's too slow and you have to apply too much pressure, IMO.

heating the oil helps alot, an it passes through a lot easier.
i use 25g 5/8th for sites like bi's and delts, and 23g 1-1.5 for quads and glutes

clee

I always try to use 25g I jsut heat it. Never had a problem. I use 5/8 for bi/tri. 1" for quad, 1.5 for glutes.