2nd Cycle Advice

seek&destroy

I'm looking for advice on my 2nd cycle. I finished my previous cycle in June 06' which was:
Test E 250mg/wk for 10 weeks, I gained 20lbs but only kept 10. My current weight is 194lbs. My goal is 215-220lbs. I was thinking about running a 10wk cycle of Test E 500mg/wk with Deca. I want to run the Deca weeks 1-8 @ 300mg/wk. A friend of mine told me to run Dbol for my second cycle. I was wondering what your guys opinions are. Thanks

Stats 5'10" 194lbs 13%bf 24 yrs old

I think going to 500mg test EW is a god choice. THis in itself should yield more gains for you.

It sounds like you want to grow so my next recomendation would be EQ. EQ doesn't seem to give you much in the way of strength or true lean mass but it does make you very vascular and makes you want to eat like a horse. I would say to run 600mg EQ.

YOu would likely want to jumpstart it but you don't have experience with any other compounds so I would be slightly hessitant to add a 3rd in unless it was a low side drug like var. Anavar (var) for the 1st 3 weeks would be ok 40-60mgs ED.

seek&destroy said:
I'm looking for advice on my 2nd cycle. I finished my previous cycle in June 06' which was:
Test E 250mg/wk for 10 weeks, I gained 20lbs but only kept 10. My current weight is 194lbs. My goal is 215-220lbs. I was thinking about running a 10wk cycle of Test E 500mg/wk with Deca. I want to run the Deca weeks 1-8 @ 300mg/wk. A friend of mine told me to run Dbol for my second cycle. I was wondering what your guys opinions are. Thanks

Stats 5'10" 194lbs 13%bf 24 yrs old
You could run it like this if you insist on using deca.If you want to keep the cycle at 10 weeks then deca1-9 400mg wk 1-10 test 500mg wk.You could run dbol wks 1-4 but i wouldnt considering its only your second cycle.If you want an all out bulk then go with the cycle i layed out.If you want more of a lean mass look then go with roccodarts advice.Its all depending on what you want out of your cycle.Pct would start 2 weeks after last test jab and nolva at 40/40/20/20 would be fine.Also proviron would be a nice addtion to that cycle as it will cut some water weight and it ccould be used as an AI.Goodluck

Thanks for the recomendations. My friend was recomending Dbol instead of Test. I was thinking about swaping the Deca for EQ, but i thought the my joints would like the addition of Deca. I've been reading though more and more bodybuilders are going with EQ over Deca.

i think the decca and eq are both fine options. The decca will put u closer to that goal of 215 than eq in my opinion but 300 mgs is a very low dose

If you gained so much off of 250mg/wk, your probably going to do just as well at 500mg. If you running a shorter, mass cycle I'd go with the Dbol. If your going for 12 weeks, go for the EQ. EQ sounds like such a fun steroid, it makes you eat and gets your ripped and vascular...I hope I get these sides when I run it!

If I were you I would just run 500mg's oof test E for 12-16 weeks. You made gains off 250 so you should make them off 500. Also if your run 3 compounds on only your 3rd cycle what next 4 5 then 6. Stick with just test that's my opinion. Im coming up on my 4th cycle in february and will only run test for 15 weeks but this time eat like theres no tommorow and eat clean as well. good luck it's a marathon not a sprint.

Back