2nd Cycle

Chins

I am going to run cycle and this time around test is going to be my base. I am 5'8 180 and know the ins and outs of dieting and cardio. I am a woosy when it comes to side affects and I want to take the best test with the least sides. This cycles goals are lean hard muscle and my diet will decide that I am hoping, ok here it is my diet and my cycle ideas.

Anavar wks 1-10
cyp test 1-10
winstrol 6-10
Letrozole throughout fro bloat and titties
Post will be clomid

I am confused what to do. I will have access to anavar, primo, winstrol, test. I would love to do all but it seems that it wuold be hard on liver. I really to get hard and lean from this cycle.

SUPPLEMENTS
ECA/VIT C/VIT E/EFA’S/MULTI VIT/MIN / IF U HAVE LOOT ALA

CARDIO
45MIN EMPTY STOMACH 3 OR 4 X A WEEK

GROCERY LIST
LG EGGS,HIEMANNS JUST TO GOOD MAYO AND DRESSING FOR SALADS,WHOLE GRAIN OATS 1MIN,SUGAR FREE JELLO,BROWN RICE,CHICKEN BREAST,LOW SODIUM TUNA FISH,MRS DASH,LEAN STEAK,SALMON,CAT FISH,SPINICH,SALAD,BROCCLI

Every day does not have to be the same so what im going to do is divide ur day into 6 or 7 meals. From the list below always mix a carb choice with a protein source. Ex. Protein shake with ½ cup of oats or 6 egg whites and ¾ cup of brown rice

Meals #1-#4
below is what u can mix and match 1 protien and 1 carb

PROTIEN CHOICES FOR MEALS # 1- #4
6 EGG WHITES
LOW SODIUM TUNA FISH WITH A TABLE SPOON OF JUST 2 GOOD MAYO
CHICKEN BREAST WITH MRS DASH
PROTIEN BAR
PROTIEN SHAKE

CARB CHOICES #1-#4
½ CUP OF OATS
¾ CUP OF BROWN RICE
PROTIEN BAR IF ITS HIGHER THEN 10 CARBS
SWEET POTATO OR WHOLE WHEAT BREAD 1 TIME A WEEK

MEALS #5-#7

PROTIEN
6 EGG WHITES
LEAN 6OZ STEAK
LEAN 6OZ TURKEY BREAST
SALMON OR CAT FISH
LOW SODIUM TUNA FISH
PROTIEN SHAKE

CARBS
SALAD
BROCCLI
SPINICH
SUGAR FREE JELLO

ADDITIVES SPLENDA , PEPPER, MRS DASH, PAM DRINKS NO MORE THEN 1 DIET SODA A DAY, WATER, DIET ICE TEA ,CRYSTAL LIGHT CHEAT MEALS 1 OF UR CHOICE EVERY 3 DAYS

Thanks ALL

""Anavar wks 1-10
cyp test 1-10
winstrol 6-10
Letrozole throughout fro bloat and titties
Post will be clomid""

I like:

Weeks:
1-10 Anavar 40 mg/day
1-10 Test Propionate 100 mg/EOD
1-10 Supps for Liver Support: NAC/ALA/Tylers

11-13 Post Cycle Therapy
Day 1-7: 100 mg/Clomid + 20 mg/Nolva
Day 8-14: 50 mg/Clomid + 20 mg/Nolva
Day 15-21: 10 mg/Nolva
(Week 4 (Days 22-28) optional: repeat week 3 if necessary/if you are typically a hard recoverer)

Last edited:
I know everyone says if you can't shoot don't juice but you have to love being able to shoot once a wk that is why I picked cyp over anything else. Y not add Winstrol to your cycle DR?
Thanks for reply

Test 400-600mg per week of cyp 10 weeks
Var 40mg ED
Then clomid, nolva, clen for post cycle therapy (pct) (slin optional)

I prefer running Winstrol (winny) at the end of my cycle weeks 7-12. I have never run var myself as it is too pricey and too mild for my liking.

If I do test anavar I am going to def run Winstrol (winny) at least 50mg eod for 4-5 wks. It seems everyone likes to go high on dosages now adays. I will adjust dosages to 4-500mg of test and 30 mg anavar unless I can afford 40...

Back