3J's Nutrition Review

Android04

On my way...
Let me start off by Thanking 3J's for (A)pushing me to stick with my goal (B) letting me complain (C) educating me. It has been a great road, and great success with much more to come. Now I'm the type of person that is NEVER happy with my body so I'm always looking for the next miracle like every other person; so yeah 3J's had to deal with that. haha

How it started:
Two years ago I hit up 3J's after reading so much positive reviews about them on here and other sites. My goal then was to GET BIG! I was a slim guy with a belly with very little muscle and made AMAZING progress, but I quickly gave up thanks to a nice little divorce I was experiencing. Anyone who has been through one or even married can understand the stress involved especially with having a child involved.

With that in my past I stayed in touch with 3J's for a couple months and finally took on a new desired look after some DIRTY bulking aka eat everything in site; it was time to get ripped and just be healthy. We took a Carb Cycling Diet approach and a designed workout specific to each day of carbs. I manned up and took the challenge and glad I did. I'm very happy with my results but still very driven to obtain my full 6 pack I want badly. Below are some comparison Pics; this was for 8 weeks (i think).

Diet started Feb 25 (left) and Current (right)
View attachment 551315

Now I still have more body fat to lose and get rid of these damn love handles (3J's I know you're laughing at me), and I plan to change up the diet to just a low carb diet for a while and monitor my weight and measurements.

Any questions please feel free to ask and 3J's thanks again and I'll be seeing you next winter for a nice clean bulk.

Waiting on 3J to give me my plan now!! So excited for results like this. And I know what you mean about divorces/breakups...thinking about just being a permanent man whore moving forward. It's the lonely approach but can still be fun. Just kidding....kinda.

Excellent results man! Your story sounds a lot like mine. I will tell you one thing though...do not stray from 3J's advice!!!!! You sound like you are a bit obsessive about your weight, which most people are, and you probably get curious about other methods...don't do it!! If you need to change, 3J will tell you, that's what he's there for. And lastly, just enjoy the ride. Don't worry about blowing 3J up with endless questions, he's given you everything you need just do it. Keep up the awesome work buddy

yup yup.. very well done my man... another 3js nutrition network success story...

and he's not done!!

ou sound like you are a bit obsessive about your weight, which most people are, and you probably get curious about other methods...don't do it!!

Do I know you? Did we just become best friends? haha

Man that is me to the T. But its not only weight its body fat in specific areas and everything, I'm just obsessive with what I know I want to look like and getting there. I'm just going to keep striving and being patient!

Do I know you? Did we just become best friends? haha

Man that is me to the T. But its not only weight its body fat in specific areas and everything, I'm just obsessive with what I know I want to look like and getting there. I'm just going to keep striving and being patient!

hahaha...I can just tell by what you said. People like 3j that have spent years studying diets and nutrition know what they are doing. It's easy to research on your own, see some weird tactic and say "that will make things sooo much better." But it won't...If you look at my log in here in the diet section you will see one week where I didn't lose weight. During that week I went out on a limb and did my own thing and it blew up in my face. Luckily 3J fixed but I'm never straying from his guidance again. Just keep your cool and listen to him, you're in good hands.

Back