4 Injections a week in the same area?

Human Growth

Hello,

Do the steroids work when injecting into the same area? I always shoot into the right part of my glut.
Does it slow down release of steroid? (because they told me to rotate injection spots to keep receptors fresh) I don't have a clue what they meant

Any suggestions is welcome,..

Thank You,

4 same spot per week..

Dont think I would recommend shooting in the same spot 4 times a week, the most I usually do is 2 x a week & that is a rare occurance, only when I am doing ED shots...

You rick getting an abscess by shooting that many times in the same location every week..

Yes, though, some gear may produce localized site growth.

Stroyer

When they say rotate injection sites, they mean for you toswitch areas. Right glute, left glute, right thigh, etc. You don't want 1 ass cheek of nothing but scar tissue. Here is a site for you.
http://www.spotinjections.com

I think SCNTO may have some more info on this for ya.

Rotating sites has nothing to do with receptors.

The problem with injecting in the same site too often is, if the oil does not dissipate between injections, you could easily develop an oil abcess, which could require draining by a doctor.

not to mention trying to penetrate a layer of scar tissue, I have had more pleasureable experiences to say the least

Also, scar tissue has minimal blood supply, after a while, your absorption is going to be erratic or very slow.

Well,...

I have already injected 2 sus, 2 primo and 400Mg deca in the same area of the right part of my glut. I will consider changing injection sites.

I can't see any scar tissue, no pain nor swelling or anything else.

Does it mean that the steroids already injected are lost?

Thank you

Human Growth said:
Does it mean that the steroids already injected are lost?

Thank you

No they are not lost, but if you continue to inject in the same site all the time.....you will eventually run into problems.

StoneColdNTO said:
No they are not lost, but if you continue to inject in the same site all the time.....you will eventually run into problems.

This is a given when it comes to injections. You have to rotate injection sites. If not just like StoneColdNTO said you will have problems.

then what about SEO? you are supposed to inject in the same muscle ed or eod. i havent heard of anybody except maybe one person getting abscess from SEO or gear becasue of this.

Back