4 weeker on it's way!

MrRttb

ok I have been thinking and think I will hit up with a 4 weeker. Reason:
It seems like whenever I've done a cycle I gain most of the muscle the first 4-5weeks, then they slow down, maybe because of shbg. This happends even thought cals are increased by time after my weight.

The reason I will do 4 weeks is that I probably will be able to gain between weeks 2 and 5, when blood levels are high. Another reason Is I hate the post cycle therapy and for me longer on = lomnger time to get back.

Now, look at the gear ant the plan and tell me what you think:

Day 1: Testosterone Enathate 250mg, Test propionate 200mg, 40mg Dbol, 25mg Proviron and 20mg nolvadex.

Week 1 from day 2: (Testosterone Enathate 250mg EOD of these days(1g this first week), 150mg Propionate EOD, Proviron 25mg ED, nolvadex 10mg ED, dbol 30mg ED

Week 2-4: Test prop 150mg EOD(always 4 times per week, mon, wedn, fri and sun), 30mg Dbol ED, 25mg proviron ED.

ALSO: I will use Slin starting week 2 at 4iu only post workout, increase by 2 each workout up to 10iu and stay there. L-glutamine, creatine Each day with the shake.

Week 5 no workout, just rest use Clen at 50mcg per day and up to 100mcg total of 2 weeks. continue with the glutamine, start using avena sativa and zink and continue with creatine.

ALA 2 grams per day
Milktistle 1-1.5grams per day
Multivitamines
Extra calsium
Extra c-vit
Extra Pantotenic acid
Extra omega 3
water about 7-8 liters per day

Protein start week 2 with 1.8g per day - 2g, go up to 2.5g week 3 and 4, and go down to 1.8-2g week 5 and 6.

When on slin a diet with 10% fat
When off slin a diet with 30% fat

thoughts?

Im having trouble understanding also...you are going to be taking 1 gram of enanth a week, but than not injecting it again after the first week?

Brock Landers said:
Im having trouble understanding also...you are going to be taking 1 gram of enanth a week, but than not injecting it again after the first week?

Because he wants the test enth out of his system around week 4.

DTOX said:
Because he wants the test enth out of his system around week 4.

yea. I am wondering why he would choose that and just not use more prop the first week as opposed to the enanth.

Last edited:
MrRttb said:

When on slin a diet with 10% fat
When off slin a diet with 30% fat

thoughts?

If you're only using the insulin post-workout, and it's a fast-acting (Humalog or Humalin-R) then you only need to watch the fat in that 4-6 hour window after you've injected. So you don't need to only be eating 10% fat the entire day.

if you think thats what will work for you then give it a shot. I agree that you should drop the enanthate and up the prop. Keep us posted on the results

I know primobolan and some long acting test are used for 2 weeks cycles(Bill roberts..) and thought I might try this oput, 1g of enath week one then no more and ride on it and the benefots. Now I've decided not to use it.

I never eat fat pre workout when taking slin and not post either, always do this post 4 hours with no fat. I might bump it up a bit though eating more fats with red meat and so on in the morning an dat night.

This cycle will start in july, then off 6 weeks and on again for 4, then off and then on. But I might do some other oral than dbols, like a-bombs or so. But then again I love dbol so I just might stick with it..

I've tried tren a few times and for me it's not worth it. I get musclecramps, muscle twiching, constipation it's not worth it. I also get the worse shut down from it one can imagine..I will try to get my hands on nandrolone phentylpropionate and run it at 400-500mg per week, if not this cycle def. next one.

Back