5 or 10mg yohimbe HCL caps

malibu350

anyone ever made any yohimbe HCL caps or a 1 cap ECA stack? was using yohimbe from walmart...but I hear that yohimbe HCL is better...but I can only find it in powder....didn't think that it would take too much genius to make some caps out of it....any body have any experience with it?

It would be fine, but do NOT make 10mg caps, thats far too much. Then again when were dealing with small doses per cap, less than 10mg especially, its hard to make consistent caps. Just use your judgment and let us know how it goes.

just waiting on all my stuff to show up...probably would have been here tomorrow if it wasn't for the holiday....

was trying to wake up this morning and still lying in bed...but awake...I start thinking about this....still waiting on my capping machine....but got everything else...and since I was thinking I'm going to be putting this w/an ECA stack I bought some caffeine powder....my capping machine does 24 pills at a time...I was thinking that if I took .12g of the yohimbe and 4.8g of the caffeine powder mixed those really really really really really really really thoroughly then added those to my filler(thinking about using glutamine) that it should be really close on the dosage..

What do you guys think?

malibu350 said:
was trying to wake up this morning and still lying in bed...but awake...I start thinking about this....still waiting on my capping machine....but got everything else...and since I was thinking I'm going to be putting this w/an ECA stack I bought some caffeine powder....my capping machine does 24 pills at a time...I was thinking that if I took .12g of the yohimbe and 4.8g of the caffeine powder mixed those really really really really really really really thoroughly then added those to my filler(thinking about using glutamine) that it should be really close on the dosage..

What do you guys think?

I've tried various glutamine brands and it's grain size and texture seems to change wildly...I'd pick dextose a million times over glutamine it just mixes so well when shaken....I'd say my cap-em-quik is good for 5mg caps but any less and I woudn't be to confident...

Lucky13 said:
I've tried various glutamine brands and it's grain size and texture seems to change wildly...I'd pick dextose a million times over glutamine it just mixes so well when shaken....I'd say my cap-em-quik is good for 5mg caps but any less and I woudn't be to confident...

Good to know...I have plenty of dextrose lying around to use...I think that I'm going to get the size 0 caps though...I got some 00 in the mail the other day and they are ginormous...anyways is mixing with a mortar and pestle better than the bag method?

LOL..that's ironic...cuz that's where I ordered the powder from. I didn't find straight yohimbe HCL pills...just the herbal form.

Back