6/20/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off TUDCA!!!

hurricane187

premiumPowdersTudca.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off premium powders TUDCA !.Sale starts Thursdays 6/20/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 6/22/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth6c

link to mr supps store--->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/102/TUDCA/

Premium Powders TUDCA 250mg Capsules 60ct

Healthy Liver functions
Detoxification
HPLC Tested for potency and purity

Looking for the ultimate sidekick in liver health? Look no further than Premium Powders TUDCA. Unlike Milk Thistle or N-Acetyl A-Cysteine, TUDCA offers optimum liver health protection specifically for those who have taken, are taking, or plan to take oral anabolic enhancement products.

Steroids are infamous for inhibiting the production and flow of bile from the liver. This effect is known as cholestasis. Build up of high toxic levels in the liver from toxic steroid metabolites can lead to cell damage and even death. Without bile flow to remove toxins, your days in the gym (and above ground) are numbered. It’s that simple.

When it comes to cholestasis, your liver isn’t the only vital organ placed at risk. Oral steroid use causes elevated LDL (bad cholesterol) and decreased HDL (good cholesterol). This dangerous combo leads to an increased risk of heart disease. See why liver health protection and maintenance is so important?

Enter the Mighty TUDCA

Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is a metabolite of Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA), a commonly prescribed treatment for cholestasis. TUDCA is the best and most cost-effective option for gainers seeking ultimate liver protection. As an endogenous bile acid, TUDCA encourages natural bile flow and inhibits the formation of toxic steroid metabolites – the stuff that causes bile blockage in the first place! No wonder TUDCA is a favorite among athletes. Reclaim and protect your liver health with TUDCA today!

What kind of results can I expect from supplementing with TUDCA?

May promote healthy liver function.
May reverse the toxic effects of metabolites in the liver.
May eliminate metabolites from the liver more readily.
May encourage healthy cholesterol levels.

What dosage should I take?

As a dietary supplement take 1 Serving (250mg) one or two times daily as needed, or as directed by a medical physician.

What side effects can I expect?

TUDCA is produced naturally in the body. There are no known negative side effects from the use of TUDCA. If negative side effects should occur, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician

premiumPowdersTudca.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off premium powders TUDCA !.Sale starts Thursdays 6/20/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 6/22/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth6c

link to mr supps store--->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/102/TUDCA/

Premium Powders TUDCA 250mg Capsules 60ct

Healthy Liver functions
Detoxification
HPLC Tested for potency and purity

Looking for the ultimate sidekick in liver health? Look no further than Premium Powders TUDCA. Unlike Milk Thistle or N-Acetyl A-Cysteine, TUDCA offers optimum liver health protection specifically for those who have taken, are taking, or plan to take oral anabolic enhancement products.

Steroids are infamous for inhibiting the production and flow of bile from the liver. This effect is known as cholestasis. Build up of high toxic levels in the liver from toxic steroid metabolites can lead to cell damage and even death. Without bile flow to remove toxins, your days in the gym (and above ground) are numbered. It’s that simple.

When it comes to cholestasis, your liver isn’t the only vital organ placed at risk. Oral steroid use causes elevated LDL (bad cholesterol) and decreased HDL (good cholesterol). This dangerous combo leads to an increased risk of heart disease. See why liver health protection and maintenance is so important?

Enter the Mighty TUDCA

Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is a metabolite of Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA), a commonly prescribed treatment for cholestasis. TUDCA is the best and most cost-effective option for gainers seeking ultimate liver protection. As an endogenous bile acid, TUDCA encourages natural bile flow and inhibits the formation of toxic steroid metabolites – the stuff that causes bile blockage in the first place! No wonder TUDCA is a favorite among athletes. Reclaim and protect your liver health with TUDCA today!

What kind of results can I expect from supplementing with TUDCA?

May promote healthy liver function.
May reverse the toxic effects of metabolites in the liver.
May eliminate metabolites from the liver more readily.
May encourage healthy cholesterol levels.

What dosage should I take?

As a dietary supplement take 1 Serving (250mg) one or two times daily as needed, or as directed by a medical physician.

What side effects can I expect?

TUDCA is produced naturally in the body. There are no known negative side effects from the use of TUDCA. If negative side effects should occur, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician

Ie been using TUDCA as part of my current cycle to help protect my liver. Its the best liver protectant out there. Perfect time to pick some up at a discounted price!

everyone needs this protection when running orals... a great product with a nice discount... make sure to take advantage!

everyone needs this protection when running orals... a great product with a nice discount... make sure to take advantage!

This is an awesome product for overall liver health and oral cycles, especially the toxic orals out there

This is an awesome product for overall liver health and oral cycles, especially the toxic orals out there

Running TUDCA alongside NAC in my cycle now...peace of mind for liver and kidney protection and those who don't using orals are risking their health of a couple of very vital organs IMO. 20% off and grab 2 bottles...always have this on hand!!!

Running TUDCA alongside NAC in my cycle now...peace of mind for liver and kidney protection and those who don't using orals are risking their health of a couple of very vital organs IMO. 20% off and grab 2 bottles...always have this on hand!!!

Back