a blend (tren+test+mast) +danabol cycle: a massive list of side effects...

petrasm

Im running injection based cycle for the first time in my life.. before I have only run danabol cycles...
so at the moment Im using a blend of trenbolone+testosterone+masteron... and also using danabol tablets.
the blend that I have is 75mg of each substance per 1ml and Im administrating 1ml every other day (which is considered to be a normal dosage). Im also using danabol tablets: 15mg a day every single day (which is considered to be a low dosage).
on a 3rd day of this cycle I started to face all sorts of side effects... the list is massive:
- I have totally lost an appetite and have no desire to eat whatsoever (I cant eat anything... I just dont want to. Im literally forcing myself to eat... and before this cycle I had a very good and big appetite.. I could eat tons)
- mild nausea
- mild insomnia
- digestive system is out of control (sometimes I go to a toilet every 10min... and it seems like everything that is coming out of my body is brown liquid)... I can feel various odd sounds inside of my abdominal area.
- feeling tired ALL the time... and have no desire to train or do any type of physical activities... I just lie in a bed all day, all night long.. and still feel tired.. even going to a kitchen to make a meal seems like a hard job... I just feel weak...
- mild dizziness..

I just literally feel as if Im having a mild hangover 24/7

any ideas how to get rid of these side effects? or at least to reduce the symptoms of them?

thanks for any advice.

Stupid first cycle and it was stupid to only run Dbol only cycles in the past.. Sounds like you may have just effected your liver into a state of toxic shock . Stop taking the gear and get to a doctor ASAP if it don't clear up

Tren for a first cycle? Dbol only cycles? I am guessing a buddy in the gym recommended this course to you. Red flags everywhere. I would seriously leave it alone. The problem with blends? We have no idea what is causing the majority of your problems.

First cycle is normally test only for good reason. It may seem like your getting a roasting here, but everyone is looking out for your health. STOP what your doing, get some clomid and nolvadex asap. It's good that you have had the sense to seek advice since you have noticed your sides are not healthy.

Drink plenty of water..... I mean plenty.

Last edited:
Why are you trolling? your joining forums with 1 post all over the place posting the same thing? whats your deal?

Why are you trolling? your joining forums with 1 post all over the place posting the same thing? whats your deal?

Anyone who has symptoms like that and the fist thing he does is take the time to join a steroid forum rather then seek medical attention is definitely a troll

You have that right bro. Lots of sides there. How about you back up a few steps. How about test and mast first time around. I only add mast to the stack because you have ran dbol, which has more sides than any of the injectables you will use including tren.

Someone disagreed with adding mast along with test. This member has been using dbol? this is not a first cycle.I think I was clear with the above post, and gave a reason. If you feel so strongly that you left a rep comment post your disagreement. That is what a forum is for.

Someone disagreed with adding mast along with test. This member has been using dbol? this is not a first cycle.I think I was clear with the above post, and gave a reason. If you feel so strongly that you left a rep comment post your disagreement. That is what a forum is for.

dudes trolling... all these sides and he never once went to a Dr, and yet he's posting about it on BBing forums?

Every one of those sides could be from the dbol alone. I don't know if you have ran mast much before but I have many times. Imo, there are less sides including mast mg for mg than test alone. Running test, mast, tren and dbol with limited experience would be a very bad cycle and I said so, but his first cycle was dbol. Dbol put me in the hospital 4 months ago because I was traveling and didn't hydrate myself as I should off. It affected my kidneys to the point to where I was admitted for 3 days, and imo dbol is much more hazardous than including mast along with test.
I don't see adding mast to test at this point after running cycles that I'm sure no one here would advice is a bad idea. If it was a first cycle, I would say test only, but our friend choose the worst way to begin using ped's to begin with.

Discussion is good Vision. We all learn from an open discussion. Thank you for your comment:)

I breifly saw the rep comment and have no problem with that. I just think it was a good topic for discussion.

I did STOP the cycle.. cause my body was obviously telling me in every possible way to stop the cycle.. and that was a bad cycle and it did not work out.. so after all it lasted 1 week and during that week I did take 3 shots (3x1ml). now my concern is: is quitting the cycle enough in order to expect side effects to go away.. or is there a anything else I should do at the moment?

cause tren has an active life of 2-3 days.. the last time I took it was 3 days ago.. i still dont feel 100% fresh... so can I expect for side effects to disappear little by little? I would like to hear opinion fo ppl who have experience in it.. or know what they are talking about.
thank you guys.

Back