A couple of GH questions!!!

solidd

Can GH be taken only on workout days instead of everyday? Usually how long should a cycle of GH last? and what is a good beginner dosage?

solid said:
Can GH be taken only on workout days instead of everyday?

No.

solid said:
Usually how long should a cycle of GH last?

Usually most will run it for a minimum of a few months and as long as multiple years at a time.

solid said:
and what is a good beginner dosage?

Depends on how you react to it, your age, your goals, etc.

simpllyhuge said:
what can one expect from 2 ius a day. maybe 3

Depends on a number of factors (age, natural production, duration, etc.) but at most fat loss would be likely for many users.

simpllyhuge said:
thanks aboot, how complicated is the test to determine natural gh production?
Get your blood drawn.

Bootsy is spot on with his answers he has already given you..I just wanted to kind of back him up. lol

It is difficult to get an accurate reading and you will likely have to go in for multiple tests to get a "range" from all of these, but this is the best option available currently for testing.

vegas ive already got gh coming but havent decided if im gonna take it yet. I want to get lab results before i start, if i do. HOw many times u think i will have to test to get a good reading.

also did u ever use t4 with gh

simpllyhuge said:
vegas ive already got gh coming but havent decided if im gonna take it yet. I want to get lab results before i start, if i do. HOw many times u think i will have to test to get a good reading.

also did u ever use t4 with gh
Those tests are expensive. Just buy more GH instead :)

well i mean i wanna know what my natural output is before i start. i have a hookup, my fammily has a lot of friends who run labs and shit.

Back