A few questions about HCG, post cycle therapy (pct) and others.

motionx77

A few questions about HCG, PCT and others.

As I stated in my first post, I gave up on doing some stupid dbol only cycle start with something good in my mid 20s. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get as much knowledge as I can about AAS.
Over the last few months, I've gathered a few questions that I would like to ask.

HCG&PCT:
Let's say I'd use HCG during cycle 250IU x2/week up until PCT.
1) Many people say that more than 500mg test/wk for a first cycle is wasted test and 500mg would saturate the receptors. Taking HCG like like that would keep my balls working and producing test right? Then would it make sense to also pin less test? like 375mg instead of 500?
2) Here where I live I can only get a multiple of 5000IU/batch. I know that once prepared, it has to be put in the fridge and will be good to go for 4 weeks so i'll just get alot of BA water and split the powder into the right amounts. But how about depositing the powder, an it be deposited just like the PCT meds or do I have to put the powder in a cool place also?
3) In the worst case scenario, I'll have to do my best and split the powder in 2-4 equal parts without a precision scale. Does it make that much of a diffrence if I end up injecting 300 IU or 200 IU?
4) From your experience, how much easier is recovering the natural test levels with the HCG protocol above and good PCT (if you could give some numbers like how many weeks)? Asuming no 19nors are involved, just test and probably orals. Can you have sex during the first week(s) of PCT?
5) Can you recover 100% of your natural test levels with great PCT and HCG like I said above or do they go down by a little bit each cycle?
6) Probably a stupid question but if the HCG and Test injection happen to be on the same day, can you inject them with the same syringe in one go?
7) 5000IU would last for 10weeks. Is it a good idea to start injecting HCG early in the cycle (let's say week 2) so that the last dose is taken 8 days before PCT?

Other:
8) Is it safe to pre-load syringes lets say 7 days in advance? Here's why I'm asking this: Let's say I have 1 ml amps and need to pin 1.5ml every week on the same day. I have 2 syringes and I load 1ml from an amp and 0.5ml from another amp. I inject and throw it away along with its needle. I take the other syringe, draw 0.5ml from the second amp and 1ml from a new amp and inject it a week later with the needle I withdrew the oily or water solution with. Is it safe to pin this way? If yes, for how much time in advance can I pre-load a syringe?
9) Will back-loading with an oral like Winstrol (winny) in the last few weeks up until PCT really screw my joints up? Is it dose dependent?
9b) Then how should I dose it, let's say 60mg oral Winstrol (winny) ED for 4 weeks or 40mg ED for 6 weeks? The doses are just random numbers out of my head.
10) Some people say that once you stop taking Dbol you lose all the strength gains from it and you get no lean body mass from it. Then what's the point in taking it besides kickstarting a cycle? Can't you just kickstart it with prop then and get lean mass?
11) I wouldn't mind pinning prop ED or eod, but can you train legs at max effort after you pin quads or glutes?

These are alot of question so if you happen to know how the answer on a few of them please stop by and answer. Thanks!

If your HCG is legit, it should come in a syringe bottle with a rubber stopper. It will be a powder. You don't add the powder to the water, you add water to the powder. My HCG bottles are 5cc bottles (5000ius) each.add the water & shake to mix, then use and refrigerate the remainder. Personally, that is the only HCG powder that I have seen (that was legit...)

Holy shit that is a lot of questions, I am just going to share my experience on it, everything I am saying is IMO unless I say otherwise just fyi:
1. 500mg for a first cycle is fine, stick with it although some people start lower I started with 500 and it was a great learning experience for me to learn how much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I needed and what test felt like. Yes, the goal of hcg is to mimic LH and it will keep your balls from atrophy but a full post cycle therapy (pct) is still necessary because your endo system is still shut down. The extra kick you get from hcg is relevant, especially because of how much it increases aromatization but I personally would not factor it into the total test count for the cycle.
2. I don't really understand what you are saying here, you add the bac water to the hcg powder and then once reconstituted it is refrigerated. I personally freeze pre-filled syringes of hcg so they last longer than a month but to each their own. its a subcutaneous injection.
3. I would not recommend trying to split the powder. buy more hcg or freeze syringes
4. My libido crashes during post cycle therapy (pct) because I run a strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) the first two weeks, I can still get it up but I just care about sex less. The strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) isn't a recommendation, some do some don't, I like it and it works for me. I don't fuck with 9nors and I don't know. sounds like its your first cycle, stick to test only.
5.My levels have returned to baseline every time, depends on the person I think tho
6. I think you can inject HCG intramuscular and have it work but its supposed to be subcutaneous only as far as I know. so no, one is the glute/quad and one is in the stomach fat
7. I start it week 2 and take a break mid cycle for a week and then continue till last pin then I inject 500 iu ed till gone if I have any left over. The blast at the end is debatable if you are running it weekly but I just use it up and its worked so far.
8.preload it fucking weeks ahead, quit overthinking this shit man
9. I like winni, a lot don't. I eliminate my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when I start winni, thats just me or else my knees hurt like death. you should probably be sticking with just test this cycle
10. the base of any good cycle is testosterone, dbol is a good kicker. I prefer other orals but thats just me. it aromatizes heavily, watch out. dbol gets recommended a lot for beginner cycles but again, a test only cycle is the safest way to get started.
11. I inject quads and yea sometimes it kills my leg workouts. especially deep squats. never pinned prop don't know about injection site pain. with test c and test e, the day after is ok, but two days and 3 days after can suck, especially in virgin muscles. Try it and let us know.

Search google next time before posting, a lot of these questions get answered a lot. have a great cycle, remember this is a marathon not a sprint, smart cycles mean greater gains and health in the long term

PS - all this work and I can't even get a rep point? bro, that's harsh

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the responses!
Yes I know there are answers on google bro I'm just trying to get more opinions.

PS - I'm repping you man I didn't even know I can +rep lmao

Last edited:
Back