A little help with PCT...?

MagicallyMinded

Amateur Bodybuilder
Could I get some feedback on this post cycle therapy (pct) please.
It's what I was considering after a cycle of 250mg of Sus every 3 days for 8 weeks.

Initial does of HCG, 5000IU. Then 2500UI every four days, until the boys are back in town.

Nolva, starting same time as HCG. 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for another 2.

Also, any suggestions on when to start post cycle therapy (pct), 2 or 3 weeks after last jab?

Im not stupid or anything, just looking for some input from someone who has used Sus before as this is my first time.

Cheers!

MagicallyMinded said:
Could I get some feedback on this post cycle therapy (pct) please.
It's what I was considering after a cycle of 250mg of Sus every 3 days for 8 weeks.

Initial does of HCG, 5000IU. Then 2500UI every four days, until the boys are back in town.

Nolva, starting same time as HCG. 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for another 2.

Also, any suggestions on when to start post cycle therapy (pct), 2 or 3 weeks after last jab?

Im not stupid or anything, just looking for some input from someone who has used Sus before as this is my first time.

Cheers!
run the hcg during the cycle and not during post cycle therapy (pct) , try 500iu every 5-7 days . sus is a long lasting mix of test and better run for at least 10-12 weeks imo . also start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after the last inject .

DADAWG said:
run the hcg during the cycle and not during post cycle therapy (pct) , try 500iu every 5-7 days . sus is a long lasting mix of test and better run for at least 10-12 weeks imo . also start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after the last inject .

Yeah, I was thinking of bumping it up to 10 weeks.

Run the HCG during the cycle you say, I thought it would have been better to wait till post cycle therapy (pct)?

MagicallyMinded said:
Yeah, I was thinking of bumping it up to 10 weeks.

Run the HCG during the cycle you say, I thought it would have been better to wait till PCT?
if you run hcg during cycle you can prevent testicular atrophy which is easier than curing it .

DADAWG said:
if you run hcg during cycle you can prevent testicular atrophy which is easier than curing it .

I understand. It's better to keep the horse in the barn rather than have to chase it across 3 countries later. Right?

I ran HCG with post cycle therapy (pct) last cycle, I give it ago this way. Would there be any harm in running HCG with post cycle therapy (pct) aswell IF they were still under sized?

MagicallyMinded said:
I understand. It's better to keep the horse in the barn rather than have to chase it across 3 countries later. Right?

I ran HCG with post cycle therapy (pct) last cycle, I give it ago this way. Would there be any harm in running HCG with post cycle therapy (pct) aswell IF they were still under sized?
hcg is suppresive and shouldnt be run during post cycle therapy (pct) IMO . that being said the boys should be full size if you run hcg all the way through the cycle so its kind of a moot point .

DADAWG said:
hcg is suppresive and shouldnt be run during post cycle therapy (pct) IMO . that being said the boys should be full size if you run hcg all the way through the cycle so its kind of a moot point .

Ok cheers.

One more thing, I thought my androgen levels would be to high to run HCG during cycle. Would it not give negetive feedback?

I was under the impression that if it were run for too long (throughtout a cycle) then it could actually function to desensitize the Leydig's cells to luteinizing hormone.

Thought it would have been better to shock them back into action.

MagicallyMinded said:
Ok cheers.

One more thing, I thought my androgen levels would be to high to run HCG during cycle. Would it not give negetive feedback?

I was under the impression that if it were run for too long (throughtout a cycle) then it could actually function to desensitize the Leydig's cells to luteinizing hormone.

Thought it would have been better to shock them back into action.
shocking them with high doses is more likely to desensitize them imo . as i understand it the androgen levels isnt what causes the problem , its the elevated lh levels . so if you run low doses over the whole cycle your lh levels should stay low enough that its not a problem . also if you want to be double carefull theres some evidence/opinions that nolva when combined with hcg helps to prevent desesitizing .

DADAWG said:
shocking them with high doses is more likely to desensitize them imo . as i understand it the androgen levels isnt what causes the problem , its the elevated lh levels . so if you run low doses over the whole cycle your lh levels should stay low enough that its not a problem . also if you want to be double carefull theres some evidence/opinions that nolva when combined with hcg helps to prevent desesitizing .

Elevated LH levels...?

AAS suppress testosterone production primarily be lowering the level of GH, the roadblock to a restored HPTA after we come off the roids is surprisingly not LH.

LH levels will become suppressed in relation to a rise in test when we start a cycle, once we come off LH levels will go on the rise pretty quickly.

It's nothing to do with LOW LH, much of it involves low test and normal (even high) LH.

Thats what I always thought.

I've gone and got myself all messed up oin the head now. Done even know if what I just said is even right. I dont even think it has any relation to what you said either.

What you reckon...?

MagicallyMinded said:
I've gone and got myself all messed up oin the head now. Done even know if what I just said is even right. I dont even think it has any relation to what you said either.

What you reckon...?
im not a expert by any means but i always thought that hcg artificially elevated lh levels .maybe someone else will chime in here lol

DADAWG said:
im not a expert by any means but i always thought that hcg artificially elevated lh levels .maybe someone else will chime in here lol

Yeah I see where your coming from, HCG acts as a mimic of LH.

Any input anyone...?

i thought hcg mimicked lh. So it didnt raise your lh but it looks like lh to the body and has the same affect on the nuts as lh.
then when using a serm or Aromatase inhibitor (AI), this lowers estrogen and actually causes the body to try and compensate for the low estrogen by signaling the pituatry to create more more lh, then this lh is the signal for the nuts to produce more test wich then aromatizes into estrogen. So the lowered estrogen causes the body to attempt to try and produce more test to compensate and aromatize.

What me and "Dadawg" have been getting at is wheather or not it would be better to run a low dose (500IU 5-7 days) of HCG throughtout the cycle to stop the testes from going bye bye in the first place, or, wait till post cycle therapy (pct) when you can shock them with a higher dose(5000IU, 2500IU...) to bring them back into town.

This matter has become alot more complex than I thought.

Anymore input from anyone...?

Back