A pic. of my second cycle

intrinsic1

Livin' the dream....
The visual thanks bros, for all the input and info to get this together correctly!

8 BD test cyp
4 BD decabol
50 Armidex
100 Nolva/ 100 Clomid
2 bottles Androgel for post cycle therapy (pct) bridge
2 boxes HGH (not gonna run them just included for family photo)
150lbs weight gainer
50lbs Whey
300 gallons spring water
1 Forman grill
1 Costco card

Getting blood test on tuesday a.m. -start cycle tues. after noon! And away we grow!

That looks awesome there bro! I hope the cycle goes well for you! I am starting mine Jan 28th so I will be right behind you. Good luck on that and keep us posted.

lastlaft said:
The visual thanks bros, for all the input and info to get this together correctly!

8 BD test cyp
4 BD decabol
50 Armidex
100 Nolva/ 100 Clomid
2 bottles Androgel for post cycle therapy (pct) bridge
2 boxes HGH (not gonna run them just included for family photo)
150lbs weight gainer
50lbs Whey
300 gallons spring water
1 Forman grill
1 Costco card

Getting blood test on tuesday a.m. -start cycle tues. after noon! And away we grow!
nice picture...Goodluck with your cycle

Shows you know how important good nutrition is for a successful cycle. Good luck.

How do you like the Met RX products?

Slayer said:
Shows you know how important good nutrition is for a successful cycle. Good luck.

How do you like the Met RX products?

I get the most bang for my buck with the Met RX. I don't get tired of the flavor. Their products disolve quickly and Wheys/Gainers come with aminos and 'L-'s

Thanks.. Can't wait to start. Getting a full blood panel on the 2nd. Im gonna start a log so stay tuned! Next yer! lol :rockband:

I stick with the good old natural "food". At least I know what I get out of it. These powders are never tested and who knows how much of what is actually in them.

pineapple said:
I stick with the good old natural "food". At least I know what I get out of it. These powders are never tested and who knows how much of what is actually in them.

That's what I thought the Cosco card was for. The pic would have been complete with a couple of chickens and cows. I think powders are great to supplement your "food" diet. It's tough getting the cals you need and especially the protein you need when you have a life to attend to.

And like Simply Huge asked,,,,,what's up with the androgel bridge? What is androgel? I don't like the concept of bridging no matter what it is. I am 45 and I have to suck it up for 7-8 weeks post cycle before I rebound. But I do rebound and I think its because I take the appropriate time off.

simpllyhuge said:
whats up with the androgel bridge. i dont understand the science behind that.

I kinda came up with this on my own. (I could be wrong) I figure while I am still shut down during my pct, I can use the androgel 10-30mgs of test a day to kinda taper off my cycle. I figure I might be able to get enough test to keep me from crashing hard like I did last time using clomid/nolva. There was about 4 weeks of no sexual feelings when I came off. Thought this would help. Thinking about some hcg (most likley a better choice) but I have a bunch of the gel and wonder if it would work.

Who knows?

rake922 said:
lastlaft whats the cost of all that

Put this cycle together over a couple of months. I wanted to run BD gear and that cost me a few bucks. The Armidex was expensive as hell! Over all this cycle will run me about 2k plus, so I want to get the most out of it.

As far as spending money goes, what could be more important than your body?

I'm in the entertainment biz and I just look at it as an investment.

dang...homies ready to rumble. Looks sick. I wont ask how much time it too to set up this picture....But looks good bro. EAT, SLEEP, LIFT...REPEAT!

crushershockey said:
haha i LOVE costco and the foreman grill!! costco is a life saver for my poor ass!! and the foreman is the best invention in the world! haha

eeeh i dunno man...those Magic Bullets are pretty up there with the foreman. That shits the best $50 i have ever spent in my life.

look like youre setting up the cycle goods for an ebay auction. Ill start the bidding off at 50 bucks.

Back