A question about HCG and first cycle

WikiLeaker

Hows it going guys, new to this forum and still doing a fair amount of research before deciding if I should begin my first cycle or not so forgive me if anything sounds odd.

Height : 5'11 & 1/2
Weight: 78 kg
Body fat:14-16 percent

I've been hitting the gym 5 times a week since age 16 and seen pretty good results over the years. I'm no expert but I definitely know how to train well. I've been considering running a dbol/ test e cycle for a few months now. My cycle would consist of:

week 1-4: 30mg Dbol
week 1-12: 500mg Test E (250mgx2)
week 2-12: HCG 500w (2x250)
week 1-12 aromasin 12.5mg ED
PCT Nolva 20mg 2xd or Clomid 50mg 2x/d

Also would it be wise to take Liv52 from the get go? I want to take all precautions necessary

Now the thing that's stopping me from just going ahead and starting a cycle is the long term effects that could arise from juicing so young. I understand at this age my body is already producing a lot of testosterone (mines is pretty high) and many would say to take advantage of that while I can and leave steroids until at least 25+ and I can see where they are coming from. But you know how it is once you've been working out naturally for a while the gains can be slow and steroids are always tempting. I'm mostly worried that injecting the body with excess amount of T this young will shut it down and prevent normal production of it later on down the years. So my main question is will running HCG from week 2 of the cycle make it less likely to fuck up my testosterone levels and infertility etc later down the line?

I'm really in two minds right now between just hitting the gym hard and eating a shit ton or starting the cycle and taking the risk of any effects that could arise. Feel free to give me constructive criticism or just say it how it is. I'm fully open to any advice as I care about my health. Also please point out if that's a bs PCT.

Thanks for reading

at your age your still not done growing, best to focus on your diet and training and you will yield way better results.

Thanks for the reply. I know that's the more sensible option. In regards to my HCG question though, do you think it would help hpta and help prevent testosterone problems later down the line?

WikiLeaker ~ not to jump all over you.
But you say you know how to Train, as you've been training for the last 4 years.

Well, I don't think you know how to Match-up your Diet with your Training just yet.
As you still have a Lot of Weight to put on.
At 5'11 1/2" and only 171.9 Lbs, you've got a long way to go to build your Base.

Take advantage of your Best Natty years, as you won't reach Peak Test Levels until the Age of 25.
Then you can do a Cycle.
And by then, you should have built the Proper Base.
Don't be in a Hurry to Screw-up your Endocrine System, which is what could happen, if you start Cycling at too young an age.

I like your 1st Idea.
Hitting the Gym hard, and Eating a Shit Ton.
Just make sure that Shit Ton, is High Protein and Complex Carbs, with Healthy Fats.
And Not Arby's or McDonald's................................... JP
P.S.
Just remember, this is a Marathon and Not a Sprint.
This Lifestyle is for the Long Haul, if you do it right.

I'm 5' 10" and have weighed what you weight rather easy and wasn't very big. I walk around at about 70-72kg if my test ain't low and my math is right I'm 70kg/154lbs now and that's due to several years of low t, high estrogen and medication problems causing loss of appetite. You're not that big. Sorry if that strikes deep. You don't need steroids. Please don't. Im dead serious please dont for you. If you want to see why go read two pages worth of threads and see how many dudes fucked themselves up playing around.

Steroids won't work if you're not eating enough or training correctly. Put some high octane racing fuel in your stock car and it'll have issues and possibly blow up. Same thing. Your natural testoserone is more effective than injectable test anyway.

I'll bet dollar to Doughnuts if you nailed your diet, training and rest you could pack on beef like an older guy on a cycle.

If you're trying to get bigger your scale should go up every week. Use the mirror to judge fat. Get to fat quit increasing calories and hold them till gains stop.

Abbreviations

LH*=*Luteinizing hormone

HPTA*=*Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis

FSH = Follicle stimulating hormone

GnRH = Gonadotropin releasing hormone

When exogenous Testosterone any type of steroid derivative is used, a cascade of actions take place in this order.

Your Hypothalamus (This is your master gland in your brain)*secretes GnRH, that causes your*pituitary gland to*secrete LH & FSH. *The increase in these hormones causes the testes to stimulate the Leydig cells to produce testosterone (by conversion of cholesterol). Testosterone then*has the ability to undergo various metabolic processes that will inhibit GnRH, which in turn inhibits the secretion of LH and FSH, and that brings a halt to natural testosterone production. This is referred to as the negative feedback loop.**Once testosterone has stopped being produced, it no longer sends this negative signal, and GnRH eventually begins to do its job again.

You are not only playing with your nuts. You're playing with your brain. That's a copy pasta from outside.

Decide if you are going to have kids and if this is worth gambling your natural production and fertility for. I would just eat a TON and push myself really hard in the gym. Go 7 days a week if you have to. Whatever it takes to grow. Please don't take this risk yet. Try EVERYTHING else to grow naturally first.......and give it some time. Low reps HEAVY weight and low weight with a lot of reps. Chase whatever gives you the best pump and see how you grow.
Good luck friend. Wish you all the best

Last edited:
Back