Advice Did Not Work...

Lots of great advice for you James. Definitely food is the way to go. And throw in some of those weight gainers in between meals.

Best of luck with your diet and training. Start a better diet soon and you will be on the right path. And no need to be afraid of the gym, we all there for the same reason, to change our physique. You never know you may just end up meeting some guys in the gym you can train with and they can help teach you with your training.

Hey Niclipse thanks for that website. Great prices Bro!

DirtyD said:
Hey Niclipse thanks for that website. Great prices Bro!

Cytosport Cytogainer is a staple in my bulking diet. I'm kinda cutting right now, but still using it because the ingredients are so clean your not going to get negative effects from it cutting or bulking.

I've searched high and low for the perfect weight gainer at the right price and this shit is it. 900+ clean calories with milk, 70+ grams of protein with milk, like no fat, only complex cards, no sugar. Taste like an orgy in my mouth and it mixes with just a shaker flawlessly with just two cups of milk. It's not a thick drink at all. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Oh yeah, it gomes with creatine monohydrate and a bunch of other shit included. No gas, no bloating, simple to do 3 times a day. Today I drank two back-to-back.

Everywhere else charges like $40 before shipping for this giant 6 lbs container, the store mentioned above sells it for $23.

I remember my first weight gainer, it was GNC brand and the scoop inside was 4 times the size of the one included in cytogainer. GNC's brand called for 4 of their scoops per drink. It was IMPOSSIBLE to drink because it was so thick and it had so much sugar and fat, i got a belly from it.

I've been on cytogainer for about 3 weeks now and I have a 6 pack.

Last edited:
Think for yourself!

Well I have to disagree a little. For one thing, don't rely 100% on everyones advice for your own goals. Everyones advice is good but in the end you have to make your own decisions and do your own research.

Anyone who uses Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is taking a chance for health problems. There are better circumstances than others on how and when to use AAS, but all situations present some danger.

Good Bodybuilders have an inner drive to succeed to their own goals.

What ever you decide, plan it, work it, live it!

Niclipse said:
Cytosport Cytogainer is a staple in my bulking diet. I'm kinda cutting right now, but still using it because the ingredients are so clean your not going to get negative effects from it cutting or bulking.

I've searched high and low for the perfect weight gainer at the right price and this shit is it. 900+ clean calories with milk, 70+ grams of protein with milk, like no fat, only complex cards, no sugar. Taste like an orgy in my mouth and it mixes with just a shaker flawlessly with just two cups of milk. It's not a thick drink at all. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Oh yeah, it gomes with creatine monohydrate and a bunch of other shit included. No gas, no bloating, simple to do 3 times a day. Today I drank two back-to-back.

Everywhere else charges like $40 before shipping for this giant 6 lbs container, the store mentioned above sells it for $23.

I remember my first weight gainer, it was GNC brand and the scoop inside was 4 times the size of the one included in cytogainer. GNC's brand called for 4 of their scoops per drink. It was IMPOSSIBLE to drink because it was so thick and it had so much sugar and fat, i got a belly from it.

I've been on cytogainer for about 3 weeks now and I have a 6 pack.

LOL @ "Taste like an orgy in my mouth." You are right though, it tastes great, so does their muscle milk. I just start drinking my cytogainer again. Stuff is great! Awesome you can use a weight gainer and still have a six pack. I am going to start my bulking cycle next week and I wanted to start drinking 2 cytogainer shakes a day. Thanks again for the site!

HeHateMe said:
Great prices overall. I wonder how they are on shipping?

I am about to place an order so I will find out how well the shipping is. I will let you know!

Protien Shake per Batch 5

Ingredients Ounces/ Scoops Calories
Naked Mango Juice 13 195
Chocolate Syrup 4 200
Peanut Butter 4 280
Whey Protien 10 1300

Serving Size
Ounces/ Scoops/Tab Calories Per 1unit Basis
8 120 15
2 100 50
2 140 70
1 130 130

Protien Makeup
Naked Mango Juice 1.5
Chocolate Syrup 0
Peanut Butter 16
Whey Protien 270
Total 287.5

Final Product 1975
Units Prepared 5
Calories Per Unit 395
Protien Per unit 57.5

This is what I do x 5 daily + 5 meals , Add what ever else makes you happy for the extra calories.

mustanged77 said:
Well I have to disagree a little. For one thing, don't rely 100% on everyones advice for your own goals. Everyones advice is good but in the end you have to make your own decisions and do your own research.

This is true, we all have great tid-bits, but there is one fact etched in stone about ectomorphs like our buddy who's 6'2, 140 lbs ...

Less time in the gym is more. His metabolism is too fast for him to be in the gym as often as, lets say, a mesomorph. One thing guaranteed is he needs to do 3x6 or 3x4 of the heaviest weights he can do, do four exercises and get out of the gym. 4 days a week is perfect for him to lift is plenty at that metabolism. The rest of the time should be spent eating every three hours, drinking weight gainer, and sleeping.

This one is off topic and not mean for the original topic author, but while I am endorsing products that do in fact kick serious ass, I might recommend if you haven't tried amplify02 or amplify02xt, go pick it up. I can't even classify it as a stimulator. but this shit makes an awesome mellow focus, sweats like a pig, pumps up, veins out, and overall feeling of well being. Best preworkout suppliment i've yet to find.

Niclipse said:
This one is off topic and not mean for the original topic author, but while I am endorsing products that do in fact kick serious ass, I might recommend if you haven't tried amplify02 or amplify02xt, go pick it up. I can't even classify it as a stimulator. but this shit makes an awesome mellow focus, sweats like a pig, pumps up, veins out, and overall feeling of well being. Best preworkout suppliment i've yet to find.

thats was very nice of you

the XT while mild is great

HOWEVER the new version under a new Umbrella is PERFECT and would prefer customers to wait for that version which will be here any day.

outlawtas2 said:
Don't get mad when I say this, but you obviously haven't tried that hard.

You really don't understand how much you have to eat. When bulking my diet looks something like this:

1 - chicken breast/oatmeal
2 - chicken breast/oatmeal
3 - weight gainer shake
4 - chicken breast/oatmeal
5 - PWO weight gainer sha
6 - chicken breast/oatmeal
7 - chicken breast/oatmeal

I change the chicken breast with steak or tuna, and the oatmeal with potatoe, yams or whole wheat pasta. Sometimes I also include a high calorie "junk" meal, but you don't have to.
is this a strict routine diet bro..like this everyday?

Who the hell are you guys even directing your comments towards? Like SO MANY people who seek advice, he is apparently not listening (judging from his silence).

If you are there: Use the opportunity that your gym's proximity affords you to try one more time to make natural gains before diving into gear; this will be particularly benefitial to your health in the long term.

This guy IS not listening. Sounds like the same guy on another board who's 6'2, 140lbs and wants to use IGF to grow. I'm sorry to say this but this guy is a f*%kin retard. Anybody who's taken advice of so many people on this board and followed it would have at least gained 5lbs in a year. I know what's it's like to have a high metabolism. This guy is stuck at where he is is because of his own choice not to listen to advice and keep looking for an easy solution.

Last edited:
pineapple said:
This guy IS not listening. Sounds like the same guy on another board who's 6'2, 140lbs and wants to use IGF to grow. I'm sorry to say this but this guy is a f*%kin retard. Anybody who's taken advice of so many people on this board and followed it would have at least gained 5lbs in a year. I know what's it's like to have a high metabolism. This guy is stuck at where he is is because of his own choice not to listen to advice and keep looking for an easy solution.
Calling one a retard for seeking advice shows you have no business advising anyone.
If you are dead set on juicing youre gonna need food...lots of food. Force feed yourself and a quality 1000 cal shake IMMEDIATELY after your BIG meal is a must. I threw up on occasion but it paid off with what I held down.( I only threw up occasionaly)
If youre dead set on juicing I recommend Sostenon @ 250 mgs every week and 50 mgs Winstrol every other day for 8 weeks. If you dont like every other day shots youre not ready to juice..I gained a good 18 lbs and damn it made a difference because I was similar to ur build.
Lasagna, spaghetti and steaks....I ate a steak a day!
Do what I say and grow.
Also...the magic potion is consistency!!!!!!!A missed work out is never made up.

Good luck,

gator

Back