Advice needed for increase in appetite after T3 cycle!!

ELicit23

I am 8 weeks into my 14 (or 16, depends when I get to my desired weight) week cycle, started at 230 lbs now at 241 (should be more)
My cycle is as follows: Test E AT 250mg a week/ EQ 600mg a week/ Tren 600 a week
Diet: 4200 cals a day, with the usual 1.5 cups brown rice and 9oz chicken 3 times a day, post workout meal, breakfast and some steak or greek yogurt at night, followed by snacking on strawberries, fruits and peanuts. That amount of calories only gets me about .5-1lb a week so now i am doing about 4700 cals a day by adding some more peanut butter and some fast carbs.

The diet is not my issue, the problem is the LACK of appetite i been having ever since day 1 of my bulk. I have NEVER in my life have had this lack of appetite. Before this bulk I used T3 on a cut following proper protocol and got good results. I even tapered down on my last few uses. After it, I saw no rebound weight and no adverse side effects, but NOW, after that T3 cycle it is impossible for me to get hungry like I used to. Before my T3 cycle i was a food eating machine, eating every 2 hours with no problem. Hell, i couldve downed 5000 calories EASY! Now, I can eat breakfast at 8AM and now feel any hunger until 4PM (But i do still eat)
Every meal has been painful to eat, I cant even finish my 2 cups of white rice after a workout without wanting to puke. The desire to not eat is just not there, like it used to, i have trouble eating my full meals and it keeps getting worse week by week. I know some of it is mental, but I would like to actually feel hungry to eat easily. It is concerning me. Some thoughts:

Could be that the T3 fucked my thyroid and metabolism up?
Not waking up early enough to eat? Maybe wake up at 6AM?
Been having lower back pain accompanied by my lack of appetite which could be the worst of the worst: Kidney problems (Kidney problems leads to decreased appetite)

I been doing this for years, no reason why I should be wanting to puke out food I eat every 2-3 hours and not feeling hungry often. Im about to start eating white rice to see if that digests faster and makes me hungrier. Any advice?

Let's see your pre and current TSH results. Without your blood work we are just guessing.

Mega, made the mistake of not doing any tests before this cycle as i usually did before other cycles. If i get one now without any pre tests, could we maybe find a cause? I was thinking of going to visit a doctor and get my kidneys checked.

Run some labs. At least we can see where you are at now?

Have you used tren before?

I have used Pharmaceutical grade Tren before with no problem... some good stuff from Kalpa, very clean. This time i didnt want to wait for my tren to ship from over seas so i got tren from an underground lab... which is also concerning me because i have heard of dirty tren stressing the kidneys. Think that has something to do with it?

I have used Pharmaceutical grade Tren before with no problem... some good stuff from Kalpa, very clean. This time i didnt want to wait for my tren to ship from over seas so i got tren from an underground lab... which is also concerning me because i have heard of dirty tren stressing the kidneys. Think that has something to do with it?

Anecdotally I have seen a few guys post about lack of appetite on tren. That's all. But if it didn't affect you before it seems unlikely that it would now.

Yea need blood work. I don't know much about tren as I've stayed away from it. Could be some of the gear making you a bit toxic. Not that uncommon. May just pass or try adjusting dose of tren if anything. Make no changes until you have seen bloods. Also if all looks proper some GHRP could get that hunger going. Stuff really works.

Back