advice on 2nd cycle!!

RAIDER_ROBB said:
im on a test enath. cycle for 12 weeks at 500mg myself and i need to get my second cycle lined up, any suggestions. of course i will take off how ever long i was on for, with this cycle im just looking for good gains if i put on a lil bf, oh well. the next one will be before summer so ill be looking to add some lean mass and get cut at the same time, any suggestions?
i say do the same cycle i am going to do for my second...
Test enan 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Eq 500mg/week for 12 weeks
and fronload the first week with a gram of each to get levels up sooner
im starting mine in mid january, becaues im almost at the end of my first also, test 400-500 a week....

i started at 158 like 15 or 16 % body fat... then i got up to 175 with some fat...now im down at 172, with about 15% body fat...the same or even less than when i started...even though it doesn't sound like alot of weight...i gained alot...almost 1 1/2 inches on my arms...my chest i haven't measured then or now, but strength is higher now than it was when i was 175 during the cycle...i didn';t blow up, but had constant steady gains....i wanted to blow up like 30lbs, but im happy with this....these gains are probly more quality and easier to keep...i plan on starting my next cycle at 175....probly gonna get to about 190 while losing some BF and getting those abs...but we'll see how everything goes....

Back