After getting ass kicked, Bonnar drops dirty

mayweather was offered a fight with one of those ufc guys in his weight class but he declined cause there was no $$ in it for him. He fights for millions, those ufc guys dont really make much. the ufc is in bigtime debt.

I love the ufc, they need to go back to the old style of fighting, no weight classes, just fighting. I love boxing too, just not the politics behind it. Ok, im ready to make some enemies in here, I love mayweather, and I think he is the pound for pound champ of all time. Pacqio doesnt stand a chance.

These guys won't stand a chance against a boxer like Floyd money may weather or PAC man

Don't get me wrong, I love boxing more than MMA... It's just a total different sport... I'm sure Michael Jordan would wipe out Barry Bonds in a 1 on 1 game, but Barry takes Jordan in a Homerun derby challenge? Yes, Floyd and Manny will lay out anyone in the UFC in boxing, but in the UFC, majority will take them down and either beat their face in, or submit them... Plus, the money factor. Not nearly worth the risk for them...

For exapmle, look at James Toney vs. Randy Couture... James Toney is a boxer who has held world titles in the middleweight, super middleweight, and cruiserweight divisions. I mean, to say he's not one of the best is wrong. He's TKO'd Evander Holyfield, been the distance with Roy Jones jr. Now, he steps into MMA against a guy at the end of his career in Randy Couture, and what happens, quick takedown, got punched a bit, submitted quickly... Now, put Randy in the ring (boxing) with Toney, and no chance! TKO before the 5th.

I love MMA and honestly think it's going to be one of the top 3 watched sports in the U.S. within a few years. Up there with Basketball and Football, beating baseball and the rest.

As a kid and my entire life, I never liked any sports, especially not watching them. I felt left out. Until I found UFC and MMA, now I have a passion and I love it. The reason why MMA is the best fighting sport and a million times better than Boxing, is because there are very few rules so you know who really would win in a real fight.

I boxed for eight years and took brazilian jujitsu for the last three. MMA is way ahead of the competition, boxers like Mayweather are all technical. It's a point system, but to say he could bang with someone like Jon "Bones" Jones is ridiculous. Mayweather would be spitting out teeth!!! James Toney had no business in the ring with Randy Coture, he was out of shape and had no idea what he was getting into. That's the only reason he got put in the ring with a 44 year old like Randy. A younger man like Rampage would've literally killed him.

Back