Alchemist Labs out of New Delhi?

992envy

Hey guys I've been searching google for hours trying to get info on Alchemist positive/negative feedback and can't find anything. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Alchemist Labs

Here are a couple photos. Multiple different sources have their product.

Thanks

I have not personally used Alchemist Labs products, but a friend of mine recommended a private source that sells their products. The source has been in business for at least a couple of years, so that's one positive. It's my understanding that Alchemist Labs is the same product that used to be Delta Pharmaceuticals.

However, I am reluctant to try them without reading some positive feedback. Since you have pictures, I assume you have personal experience with them. Would you mind sharing?

just got some Ultra Cypio 250 and some Mast 100. The guy I got it from is big as fuck so I'm guessing the stuff works. but it is kind of strange i cant find shit about alchemist labs anywhere.. I'll post pics with progress as well. not starting for a week or two.

No sourcing talk

Hey guys I've been searching google for hours trying to get info on Alchemist positive/negative feedback and can't find anything. Can anyone help?

Thanks

*******NO SOURCE TALK***** Ultra Cypio 250 . It went smoothly as this was the 1st run with injectables.
there were good gains . nearly 20 grams( *Cough* Lbs.) . as expected there was water retention. very slight "nipple/breast" issues towards end of run. but cleared it up quickly with some Tammy. and .. well I forget the other thing at this time.

I trusted my lab partner with this product because I couldn't find any info out there myself. I would say my rat got the results I expected.

**sorry, I know this reply comes a bit late but it should quiet those that think this product is "bunk"**

Last edited by a moderator:
Back