all these names

Diced

Hey fellas, Is thier any peptides that without a doubt can make u shredded or help u gain LBM ? fuck thiers sooo many diff names n all sorts of shit floating around it confuses me n im sure others.

Check out a GHRP/GHRH combo like Ipam or GHRP-2 and CJC1295 w/out dac. I would avoid GHRP-6 as it releases Ghrelin... causing a huge spike in appetite. The GHRP/GHRH combo causes HGH pulses that trigger lipolysis. The additional HGH release also causes cell proliferation, which, is the creation of new muscle cells. The cell proliferation will increase the ablilty of LBM gains.

Last edited:
ok u lost me i live in australia too :( customs r fukd here . ghrp 6 wont get thru . cjc-1295 ? dosages ? how long till i see results >? sides?

A lot of supps, AAS, peptides can assist in getting shredded but it comes down to diet flat out

i live in aus, our customs r retarded very few things get thru . my diet is really good its a 3j template ill b gettin back onboard with him soon too.

We've had lots of successful packs sent to Oz. And if it should get picked up, we will fully refund your order.

i live in aus, our customs r retarded very few things get thru . my diet is really good its a 3j template ill b gettin back onboard with him soon too.

you are not wrong with what u say,but u have 2 choices,either go with the sponsors that ship from australia (just find out which one,its easy)or u get them shipped from the states.the second option has satisfied me more so far quality wise,and labpe ships to us in 3days flat.but its up to u m8,u heard pitts offer :elephant:

Back