Amazing taste yet healthy protein bars

Needtogetaas

Official Sponsor
Let's face it. Protein bars these days are full of unwanted and unidentifiable ingredients. When you're in a rush, one option that you may decide to turn to is a protein bar. Or in some cases, you may just find that there is one particular protein bar that you find absolutely delicious (many, in fact, could easily be mistaken for a full-fat chocolate bar) and want to include it in your diet on a regular basis. Whatever your reason for choosing a protein bar is, it's important that you're making the decision of which one to choose wisely. Not all protein bars are made the same way and while some will help you reach your muscle building and fat loss goals, an equal number will detour you down the other pathway Many trainees still eat them, however, for the sake of convenience and portability. But what if you didn't have to? What if there was an all-natural protein bar you could take with you anywhere that tasted great too? Enter Need to Build Muscle's Better Protein Bars!
Better Protein Bars

Made with all natural ingredients such as oats, ripe berries, almonds, honey, and all natural peanut butter, these protein bars are nutritious and delicious! You can eat them as a snack, or as a meal replacement on the go.
As with all of the Better Protein Bars, the lack of preservatives means that you'll need to prepare them yourself to ensure freshness. Don't worry, it's a cinch! We took out all the work for you! All ingredients have been carefully measured and portioned, with each bag containing a pre measured mix for 12 bars. Simply follow the directions on the package, and they'll be ready in minutes! They're so good, you won't feel like you're dieting. Plus, you can take them anywhere.

Each better protein bar pack comes with all you need to make 12 fresh homemade all natural protein bars. What could be better than making your very own fresh protein bars? It’s simple; we took all of the work out of it for you. With the better protein bar pack all you need to do is pour and mix, that’s it. No measuring, no thinking, and no baking. In just 2-5 minutes from start to finish and you have 12 fresh, 100% all natural protein bars.

Nutrition facts for original recipe.
calories 414
total fat 21g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 136mg
total carbohydrates 36g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 24g (mostly from honey)
protein 26g

As if all of that wasn’t good enough here at Needtobuildmuscle we go one step further for you, the customer. Here at Needtobuildmuscle we have a mission statement “To provide body builders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts with products tailored to their needs and designed to their detailed specifications” and we mean it.

We had this in mind when we created the better protein bars. Each protein bar pack comes with an original recipe which is printed on its label. But the magic doesn’t stop there. With a few simple modifications to its original recipe any better protein bar pack can be changed to fit any of your calorie needs or taste bud desires. All of the better protein bar protein packs original recipes, modified recipes, and calorie breakdowns are made simple, and

Protein bar recipes - Need To Build Muscle

We even added videos for the culinary impaired. Many recipe variations and we are adding new ones every month.

Chocolate beef aminos and Power butter

This recipe is simple. Just replace honey with beef aminos,and replace smart balance peanut butter with power butter

Ingredients
1. pack better protein bars peanut butter moon flavor.
3/4 cup chocolate beef aminos
1 cup natural reduced fat power butter

1. pour contents of pouch into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 cup power butter, and 3/4 cup beef aminos.
3. Mix well with hands till texture is smooth like fudge.
4. place in a deep glass backing dish and let set in fridge for 30 mins.
5. cut into 12 even bars.

tips# If after mixing the bars they seem like they are not coming together. Just add a little water and mix again. If you like you can add extra syrup. This will change the macros of the bars but not by much..

Tip#.Its best to mix by hand and just add a little water if they need more moisture. This will not change the taste of the bars or the macros of them ether.

cals- 382
fat- 17
carbs- 24
protein- 35

Power butter and sugar free jelly

This recipe is simple. Just replace honey with beef aminos,and replace smart balance peanut butter with power butter

Ingredients
3/4 cup SF Jelly
1 cup natural reduced fat power butter

2. Add 1 cup power butter, and 3/4 cup SF jelly

cals- 371
fat- 17
carbs- 22
protein- 35

***Pumpkin and Chocolate beef aminos

Ingredients
3/4 cup chocolate beef aminos
1 cup pure mashed pumpkin

2. Add 1 cup pure mashed pumpkin, and 3/4 cup beef aminos.

cals- 253
fat- 10
carbs- 21
protein- 26

All Fresh and all natural all made simple and easy. These bars are so addicting you might just eat the whole sheet in one day.

What I like about these bars is the fact that they have cranberries which is important for allowing one's testes to store more cholesterol than its norm through a certain enzyme in the fruit. I also love the fact that one does not have to cook it, just refrigerate it for 20 minutes.

I've never been a big protein bar guy, and I've tried a ton of them. Just don't like the damned things. I have a buddy who mixed up some all natural ingredients and made some bars from peanut butter, grade B maple syrup, honey, oats, etc., etc. Those were damn good bars. The only other bars that I've ever liked and were just as tasty as my buddy's homemade ones were need2's better protein bars.

If any of you don't like protein bars...you gotta try these things. You will like these bars!

Ya they taste damn good

im not a big fan of protien bars.. .

the macro content of the nutrition facts you gave me wouldn't meet my needs.. high efas plus simple sugars would be an issue for me

the second receipe you gave fits my needs much much better... all and all a good wholisitc substitute to a meal...

tumbs up

I just ordered some Better Protein Bars, but got the MassProteinBars Stack instead so I can add the "Power butter" peanut butter to it.

I'll tell you guys how they are when they arrive.
We often put gifts in customers orders all the time. Its my way of getting people saying " oo shit nice" when they get there packs.
Nothing like opening up your order to find a bunch of free stuff.

BTW we have 2 new protein bar flavors coming out this Monday. Choc raspberry and choc banana.

My kid takes protein candies every day. Many times he does not even exercise for several days because of workload. Is this bad for his health?
P.S. He buys protein bars through Built Bar Coupons. Do you know about this brand?

Last edited:
My son eats protein bars even on those days when he doesn't do workouts because of his busy schedules and travel. Is that okay?

I can eat a whole box of protein bars for breakfast and during the day.... chocolate peanut butter is my favorite.
its good for protein and loaded with fiber. so i say the more he can eat the better he will be but never forget to always eat real food as well and never have it replace real food. a well balanced diet will go miles for him.

My kid takes protein candies every day. Many times he does not even exercise for several days because of workload. Is this bad for his health?
P.S. He buys protein bars through Built Bar Coupons. Do you know about this brand?

as long as he eats normal meals with lots of liquids then he will be fine.
but like appleton said above that they cannot completely replace real foods. and the fiber content is great as well. the double chocolate ones look delicious.

Back