American pure whey-crap!!!

tim1890

I did not read all the negatives comments about American Pure Whey and order from their web site. What a nightmare!!!
I ordered 20 pounds of whey on 17 May 2012. I waited and never received it (6 days later) on 23 May, so I contacted FED-X and gave them the FED tracking number that was given to me by American Whey protein (Google check-out via-email) and Fed-x told me there was no package under that tracking number. Fed-x told me I should contact American Pure Whey Protein CO. to ask about my whey shipment. Well, they do not answer any phone calls (left messages too) when you call the number listed on their American Pure Whey site. I was sent an email by John Hawk (American Pure Whey REP.) 24 May 2012. He told me, I sent the whey out on 24 May 2012, read our shipping policies; we have a 2-6 business days to ship the product. There was no, "I AM SORRY I DID NOT RETURN YOUR PHONE CALLS," HE COULD CARE LESS AND WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! So I went to the American Pure Whey web site to read shipping policies. That shows just proves John Hawk lies, he can't even tell the truth about his shipping policies to customers.

It says:

Shipping policy
Orders of "in stock" items are normally shipped within two-three days. Our normal shipping is FEDEX Ground or U.S.P.S. We ship from California/North Carolina, so east coast orders arrive the fastest. Air shipping is available at actual cost. Please note that containers may be black, blue or white in color based on availability. We offer free shipping (when offered) only within the CONTINENTAL USA

American pure whey did not ship my whey in 2 or 3 days!!!
So I call me bank and explained everything and was given a full-refund, cancelled my credit card. My bank put a claim against American Pure Whey/Google. TRUST ME, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Plus several people have done independent test and American Pure whey was showing at 12% protein in it. The whole company is a bunch of liars and their product does not meet protein % per gram of protein (as listed on their label).

American Pure Whey is a terrible company, and that is a fact!!! I am warning everyone so they do not deal with the headaches I was given from American Pure Whey. I'm just glad I did not get their product, since it got terrible reviews. PLUS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON-EXSISTENT!!!
When you call American Pure Whey's number listed of their web site, it is an answering machine and it does not even say you have contacted AMERICAN PURE WHEY when you hear a answering machine (you wonder if you been scammed???). Their "out of date" website looks like a "FAKE" web site selling products.

Tim

Last edited:
I've had their stuff myself. NOT impressed, to say the least. Stick with whey to build muscle bro. You won't be disappointed

I did not read all the negatives comments about American Pure Whey and order from their web site. What a nightmare!!!
I ordered 20 pounds of whey on 17 May 2012. I waited and never received it (6 days later) on 23 May, so I contacted FED-X and gave them the FED tracking number that was given to me by American Whey protein (Google check-out via-email) and Fed-x told me there was no package under that tracking number. Fed-x told me I should contact American Pure Whey Protein CO. to ask about my whey shipment. Well, they do not answer any phone calls (left messages too) when you call the number listed on their American Pure Whey site. I was sent an email by John Hawk (American Pure Whey REP.) 24 May 2012. He told me, I sent the whey out on 24 May 2012, read our shipping policies; we have a 2-6 business days to ship the product. There was no, "I AM SORRY I DID NOT RETURN YOUR PHONE CALLS," HE COULD CARE LESS AND WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! So I went to the American Pure Whey web site to read shipping policies. That shows just proves John Hawk lies, he can't even tell the truth about his shipping policies to customers.

It says:

Shipping policy
Orders of "in stock" items are normally shipped within two-three days. Our normal shipping is FEDEX Ground or U.S.P.S. We ship from California/North Carolina, so east coast orders arrive the fastest. Air shipping is available at actual cost. Please note that containers may be black, blue or white in color based on availability. We offer free shipping (when offered) only within the CONTINENTAL USA

American pure whey did not ship my whey in 2 or 3 days!!!
So I call me bank and explained everything and was given a full-refund, cancelled my credit card. My bank put a claim against American Pure Whey/Google. TRUST ME, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Plus several people have done independent test and American Pure whey was showing at 12% protein in it. The whole company is a bunch of liars and their product does not meet protein % per gram of protein (as listed on their label).

American Pure Whey is a terrible company, and that is a fact!!! I am warning everyone so they do not deal with the headaches I was given from American Pure Whey. I'm just glad I did not get their product, since it got terrible reviews. PLUS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON-EXSISTENT!!!
When you call American Pure Whey's number listed of their web site, it is an answering machine and it does not even say you have contacted AMERICAN PURE WHEY when you hear a answering machine (you wonder if you been scammed???). Their "out of date" website looks like a "FAKE" web site selling products.

Tim

Tim, Im sorry to hear that. If you want the best protein for the best price check us out and I promise you wont be disappointed at all. Solid Muscle high grade Isolate

I third the whey to build muscle. NTBM has the best tasting proteins I've ever had. The customer service is top notch and shipping is lighting fast.

Back