American Pure Whey - Whey Isolate (Cake Batter)

grafixLSUalum

got my samples in today. Will be trying the cake batter first, sounds interesting. about to head to the gym, let y'all know in a couple hours :)

Should have mine in the mail tommorrow. Hope to find a replacement for isopure. Starting to get rather costly.

heres my review:

mixed with 10oz 1% milk and ice.

Mixability: everything mixes well in my magic bullet blender, however there were no clumps. A shaker cup would have been a better test of mixability.

Texture: had a slightly thickened texture, more so than the current Isolate i use. This makes it resemble a milkshake more, i like that.

Taste: The cake batter tastes very similar to french vanilla, but milder. Or maybe a vanilla frosting... Tastes very good and would be easier to add other things like fruit to this flavor as usually a french vanilla tends to overpower the flavor of the shake.

Overall, the cake batter was good and I would recommend it. It mixes well, has a milkshake-like texture and most importantly, tastes good.

heres my review:

mixed with 10oz 1% milk and ice.

Mixability: everything mixes well in my magic bullet blender, however there were no clumps. A shaker cup would have been a better test of mixability.

Texture: had a slightly thickened texture, more so than the current Isolate i use. This makes it resemble a milkshake more, i like that.

Taste: The cake batter tastes very similar to french vanilla, but milder. Or maybe a vanilla frosting... Tastes very good and would be easier to add other things like fruit to this flavor as usually a french vanilla tends to overpower the flavor of the shake.

Overall, the cake batter was good and I would recommend it. It mixes well, has a milkshake-like texture and most importantly, tastes good.
thanks for the nice review...like i say to everyone..its like a milkshake but with no fat and all isolate protein:)

thanks for the nice review...like i say to everyone..its like a milkshake but with no fat and all isolate protein:)

no problem, if i would not have liked it i would have been honest. I will sample the strawberry tomorrow and write a my review of it. Im not a fan of strawberry usually so I cant promise anything nice :)

Good stuff thanks.
spr.gif

Back