anadrol vs dbol - gyno extravaganza while on big daddy dbol!!!

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
quick backround..

i had gyno at around the age of 12-13

doc said it was nromal for a lot of kids , would shrink on its own

and it did

but what a lot of guys here dont seem to understand - once you have a gyno lump , it is always going to be there unless you have it cut out. it will grow/shrink with changes in hormonal levels, but it is always going to be there..

so back to the here and now -----

was running 60 mg of dbol ed when i kciked off the bulk i had started; before a bit of a health scare some of you may be aware of me having..

dialed in my letro per recomendations of a total guru, guy knows his stuff ok..

but even with my e under control - it seems the spikes in E while running dbol were enough that they made my pea sized gyno lump behind my right nip grow to about the size of a marble..

with further adjusting my ai to a recomended level, and even with having to have come close to crushing my estrogen - we arrested the growth of the lump, and now its slowly receeding back to its pea sized state of ingloriousness ( ralox is on its way anyday from RUI, i got this )

it just sucks that i am so E sensitive that it looks like dbol is completely off the table for me until IF/WHEN i have surgery.. with that fucker being literally the size of a pea - i just dont see forking out the cash to have it cut out.

so now addressing the heading for this thread - i need an oral for bulking that wont put tits on me

i love Tbol and the results/way it makes me feel.. but i REALLY want that nasty dirty greasy grimy oral for bulking that everyone else gets to have so much fun with - I WANT ONE!!!

have read that anadrol doesnt convert- but does show some E sides ???

with dbol causing such an issue, would anyone here know if anadrol might very well just give me the same kind of issues? or is anadrol dfferent enough would it make sense to atleast try to run it and see how my body reacts..

thanks in advance guys, Bronson

PS handled some serious bullshit on my end, im back to kicking it with you guys here on the boards.. PM me and let me know how you been lads, miss all of you crazy bastards.. Big daddy B

Try primobolan, considered realtively weak stand alone, but stacks nicely. Low conversion, low anabolic ratio... but stack it and it's better than not running an oral on a bulk.

I have same issue as you. One marble size lump under one nipple. You can't see it but I sure can feel it and it's a little tender. Only when I think about it does it bother me so I try not too. I have Ralox on hand but not sure juice is worth the squeeze. So I too am interested in answers. I'm taking NPP and Sustanon only. Tren starts today.

quick backround..

i had gyno at around the age of 12-13

doc said it was nromal for a lot of kids , would shrink on its own

and it did

but what a lot of guys here dont seem to understand - once you have a gyno lump , it is always going to be there unless you have it cut out. it will grow/shrink with changes in hormonal levels, but it is always going to be there..

so back to the here and now -----

was running 60 mg of dbol ed when i kciked off the bulk i had started; before a bit of a health scare some of you may be aware of me having..

dialed in my letro per recomendations of a total guru, guy knows his stuff ok..

but even with my e under control - it seems the spikes in E while running dbol were enough that they made my pea sized gyno lump behind my right nip grow to about the size of a marble..

with further adjusting my ai to a recomended level, and even with having to have come close to crushing my estrogen - we arrested the growth of the lump, and now its slowly receeding back to its pea sized state of ingloriousness ( ralox is on its way anyday from RUI, i got this )

it just sucks that i am so E sensitive that it looks like dbol is completely off the table for me until IF/WHEN i have surgery.. with that fucker being literally the size of a pea - i just dont see forking out the cash to have it cut out.

so now addressing the heading for this thread - i need an oral for bulking that wont put tits on me

i love Tbol and the results/way it makes me feel.. but i REALLY want that nasty dirty greasy grimy oral for bulking that everyone else gets to have so much fun with - I WANT ONE!!!

have read that anadrol doesnt convert- but does show some E sides ???

with dbol causing such an issue, would anyone here know if anadrol might very well just give me the same kind of issues? or is anadrol dfferent enough would it make sense to atleast try to run it and see how my body reacts..

thanks in advance guys, Bronson

PS handled some serious bullshit on my end, im back to kicking it with you guys here on the boards.. PM me and let me know how you been lads, miss all of you crazy bastards.. Big daddy B

honestly adrol is a weird one, only speculation onto how it causes gyno, its very odd. ill say this though... SCREW DROL!!! it makes me feel like crap. nausea, migraines and depression... not worth it IMO... dbol with an AI or tbol i would rec.

I have same issue as you. One marble size lump under one nipple. You can't see it but I sure can feel it and it's a little tender. Only when I think about it does it bother me so I try not too. I have Ralox on hand but not sure juice is worth the squeeze. So I too am interested in answers. I'm taking NPP and Sustanon only. Tren starts today.

maybe have prami on hand if using npp and tren. even if just one. keep estro in check with ai and you will likely be good though

Back