anadrol??

It does not take long to start feeling & seeing the effects of Anadrol. I have seen some of the effects by the second week while taking it.

Yea, I would say 10-14 days you should feel them kicking in.....

Anadrol is better than D=bol in gains?. In sides i thinks is more dangerous...I'll appreciate some info on Anadrol...

KellyExpress said:
How long till u start to feel it or notice bloat ,and strenghth gains.Im takin 75mgs per day with 800mgs test enanthate.

KE, yup, should see gains coming within 2 weeks, maybe sooner. I always had the bloat hit about week 3, then the strength went through the roof. I love that result but 'drol is really hard on the joints. The following read is worthwhile:

Anadrol was the U.S. brand name for 50mg Oxymetholone tablets, which were available in the U.S. until 1993. Syntex is the world producer of this drug, and markets it under a few different brand names in other areas. Oxymetholone is a 17alpha alkylated oral steroid. Second to none, this product is generally considered the most powerful steroid available. Anadrol will produce extremely dramatic weight and strength gains in its user. Some of this weight and strength gain will be due to the drugs heavy water retention. Users of Anadrol report severe crashes when stopping usage, mostly due to the loss of water and inhibited endogenous hormone production brought about during the cycle. Aside from the water, Anadrol will pack on the mass like no other steroid. A short cycle of Anadrol could account for a gain of over 20lbs in many users, sometimes more. As this drugs anabolic properties are so extreme, so are it's androgenic side effects. Due to the strength of these side effects, Anadrol should never be used by women. For starters, oxymetholone will easily convert to estrogen and DHT. As stated earlier water retention will be present, along with an increase in blood pressure. Kidney functions may also need to be looked after during longer use. Hair loss has also been reported among users with a predisposition for male-pattern baldness. The most dangerous attribute of Anadrol is that is it 17alpha alkylated. As you probably know 17aa orals are toxic to the liver.

Unlike Dianabol (another popular 17aa oral) which is effective in doses of as little as 15mg, Anadrol users generally start with 50mg/day and often lead up to 150mg/day. So when a user takes 3 Anadrol tablets, his liver is processing roughly the equivalent of 30 Dianabol tablets. This obviously is quite a lot of 17aa steroid for your liver to process, so it is pertinent a user has his liver enzymes checked regularly with a doctor. When you hear of horror stories involving liver cancer from steroid use, Anadrol is most often the culprit. For medical treatment, Syntex recommends 1-5mg/kg of bodyweight per day. This leads many patients to take as many as 8+ tabs per day, for extended periods of time. This is much more than an athlete would need and should be using, which may be why documented cases of liver cancer seem more prominent among non-athletes taking Anadrol medically. Lately, many people are speculating on how long this product will be available worldwide. Syntex has stopped production of Anadrol in the U.S., Oxitosona in Spain and medical use in other areas of the world seems to be declining due to the advent of newer drugs to treat conditions in which Anadrol was formerly used.

Thanks to SUSpower for the above info, good stuff to know.

Back