Anavar for a 17 year old

• Thread starter darknessrises25
  • Start date
outlawtas2 said:
People who are 150lbs and say they can't gain weight are just lazy fuckers. They don't get it. And they are always the first one to say "But I eat non-stop, just ask my _____(instert mom, friend, trainer).

exactly. its usually around 3500kcal a day. these kids have to pound big ass protein shakes in addition to eating everything in sight

I know that none of you guys will recomend that i start using anavar because I am too young, but i dont care and I have already made up my mind.
What the HELL is wrong with you?

i think its stupid. test would be great that young if it didnt stunt your growth and would make you have great memories. But i dont think its worth it for any one before 19-20. Even thou var doesnt aromatize, i still think your growing and who wants to screw with that.

im 24 and i see people who i was the same height as at 20 who i am now taller than. At 5'7 and 1/2 im glad i have those extra few inches.

plus in reality between injuries and life youll probly loose it all and have to gain it back any way eventually.

also young girls like that like cuts any way, which u can achieve with a good diet and some nice suplement. The furthest i would go was clen. or gh if u wanted to get taller.

Back