Anavar for a 17 year old

• Thread starter darknessrises25
  • Start date
D

darknessrises25

I am 17 years old and weigh 140 pounds 11% body fat. I have always been the weak/skinny guy in my highschool and decided that it was time for a change. I know that none of you guys will recomend that i start using anavar because I am too young, but i dont care and I have already made up my mind. If I am going to do this I want to do it right, and I am hoping that you guys will show me what I have to do or buy in order to avoid side effects. Like I said I have already made up my mind and purchased the anavar so there is no use in trying to persuade me otherwise.

I was thinking around 20-30 mg everyday for the first month. followed by 5-10 mg a day for the second month, followed by a month off of the stuff completely. I am also going to combine this with protein and creatine. I already work out regularly and have a personal trainer. He says that I am what you call a "Hard gainer." cound you guys please help me make good descisions.

Youre too young and too small. Bro, all you need is to eat. No such thing as a hardgainer in my book. If your diet already sucks, which is suspect it does since you dont even weigh a buck fifty, roids arent gonna help ya.

estray said:
Youre too young and too small. Bro, all you need is to eat. No such thing as a hardgainer in my book. If your diet already sucks, which is suspect it does since you dont even weigh a buck fifty, roids arent gonna help ya.

ditto ditto ditto

No need for steroids yet...

If the bullies at school are pickin on ya, just put a cap in their ass...

if you're not stubborn and thick headed you'll listen to guys with years of experience. the solution isn't in the form of a drug. it's proper diet and training. read/study the information posted in the stickies from the training and diet sections and incorporate them. in terms of supplements stick with whey, creatine, and a multivitamin.

Let me be serious for just a second...

First off, I'm not going to condone the use of steroids by a 17 year old under any circumstances, but in all fairness, atleast he chose, in anavar, a steroid which will not permanently close his growth plates and wreak havoc with his hormones.

How many guys have you witnessed cycle testosterone or other powerful androgens in high school? They would blow up and get big to a degree, but their physical development would be permanently altered. Many would also suffer serious acne scarring as well as emotional problems.

Again, I'm not condoning, just playing devil's advocate...

devil's advocate - yes he did pick the lesser of the evils but his results will still be shit with his attitude. he's got it all wrong.

devil's advocate - HGH

MPPM said:
devil's advocate - yes he did pick the lesser of the evils but his results will still be shit with his attitude. he's got it all wrong.

devil's advocate - HGH
Doesn't matter...
LoL he's banned now anyways...

MPPM said:
bah, 20 bucks says he signs up at another board and asks the same thing except he says he's 18

He'll probably sign back up at this site under a different handle...

140lbs and you call yourself a hardgainer? You can't even call yourself a hard worker! Eat you lazy piece of shit, I (along with almost everyone else on this board) worked our asses of to get where we did naturally.

Calling yourself a hardgainer, you have no dedication or ambition.

outlawtas2 said:
140lbs and you call yourself a hardgainer? You can't even call yourself a hard worker! Eat you lazy piece of shit, I (along with almost everyone else on this board) worked our asses of to get where we did naturally.

Calling yourself a hardgainer, you have no dedication or ambition.

LoL, he's the prototypical 16-17-18 yr old steroid user...

and he has a trainer...i trained a kid that was 17, 5' 11 and 135. he couldnt gain weight either i only put 5 lbs on him.
let me tell you though, he refused to eat all the food i told him too. i worked hard on his diet too, it was all kinds of shit he liked; chicken fingers and what not.
he also missed at least one of two workouts a week.

wonder why he didnt see results ? i guarentee this kid is the same way

its really fucking easy to put 20lbs on these kids. you feed them 6000-7000+ kcal a day and teach them how to lift weights 3x a week. it takes the hardgainers maybe 2 monthes to put on that kind of weight up front. i have seen kids like that actually drop bodyfat on 7500 kcal a day.

i have thought for some time how awesome var would be for a teen if say, d1 ball was on the line or something. but shit ,the horse must come before the cart guys...

yeah man, up to around 200lbs is easy for an average height guy, after that it gets tougher.

People who are 150lbs and say they can't gain weight are just lazy fuckers. They don't get it. And they are always the first one to say "But I eat non-stop, just ask my _____(instert mom, friend, trainer).

Those high calorie weight gainers that we all loathe now that we're a bit older and put fat on a helluva lot easier are actually a skinny teen's best friend. High calorie weight gainers along with straight protein shakes, creatine, and all those hormones floating around is a great recipe.

Back