Anavar (oxandrolone) and insomnia

pp186gr

Hi ladies, I started my first cycle of oxandrolone, first week 5mg (first 5 days) and added since last night 5mg in pm. Couldn't sleep at all. Any one else had same problem? Should I downgrade back to 5mg? Wont be wasted?

What time do you work out? Do you use any stimulants in your Preworkout drink maybe?

Late workouts produce endorphins that can conflict with restful sleep. I've never heard of anavar being the blame for insomnia. Sometimes heavy cycles for guys can make it tough to sleep but 10 mg of Var? I think that's doubtful. Hopefully it get better for you. Sleep is essential to repairing the damage we do to our bodies in a hard workout

anavar has an 8 hour half life. take your fist 5mg dose first thing in the morning , 7am . take your second dose in the afternoon around 3pm .. by time you hit the sack at 10-11pm or so it will be out of your system.

on a second note: for some people when they are in a highly anabolic state, they can get a bit restless (everything in the body is working 100%) and it becomes hard to settle down, relax , and fall asleep; doubtful that 10mg of var has you that anabolic . but then again women can respond very well to a first run of Var.

try 10mg of Melatonin 30 mins before bed

This is from my personal experience, I didn't experience insomnia. Take into account what this previous users mentioned. I will enciurage you to analyse your diet. When is your last meal?

my friend is on var 40mg ED and he mention me that he cant sleep well so maybe there is something with var and insomnia

Back