ANDropen 275 british dragon real or fake

nickd2525

I have BD andropen 275. I am wondering if its the real deal. ?

-It is light in color with yellowish tint to it

-The pop off cap is Purple - it says BD on cap, circling the initials BD 2 times is the word ANDROPEN 275

-When i pop cap off it has GREEN stopper that is surrounded with silver circle that i ripped off

-The GREEN stopper has bd dragon logo with initials bd around edges

- labeling on bottle looks legit just like on websites - Red bd logos kinda has a shine on red part

-manufactured date is -02 2006 Use by date is- 02 2011

What do u guys think ? It looks pretty legit, i just wanna know it is before i put it in my body

sounds fine though counterfeits are made to resemble an original so describing it in words is probably not the best idea.

put up a picture.

man i just got the exact same bottle...the guy i got it from is suppose to be a friend he said he used it and got good results

can anyone else give some insight on this???
When ppl say it a fake do they just mean its not BD who really made it.....it could still be good though?

Sounds legit, i tried BD about a yr ago and shortly after they were discontinued.

The description on this thread is exactly how mine looked. I think if you go on elitefitness.com and search it you'll find more info. I might be wrong but i think the last batches were at the end of 06, so if you have anything with the MFG of 07, chances are it is fake.

Conman

I have BD andropen 275. I am wondering if its the real deal. ?

-It is light in color with yellowish tint to it

-The pop off cap is Purple - it says BD on cap, circling the initials BD 2 times is the word ANDROPEN 275

-When i pop cap off it has GREEN stopper that is surrounded with silver circle that i ripped off

-The GREEN stopper has bd dragon logo with initials bd around edges

- labeling on bottle looks legit just like on websites - Red bd logos kinda has a shine on red part

-manufactured date is -02 2006 Use by date is- 02 2011

What do u guys think ? It looks pretty legit, i just wanna know it is before i put it in my body

Sounds like the real deal.

Back