Angry Angry Angry

thanks Mr. Gibson, Winter and Tman!
01/12/07

rem: plate heavier but didn't add to count

SUMO DEAD (roccodart wide)
133x2
221x2
265x2
note: i noticed my grip weakening...oh dear...time to work them again. that's the reason why I didn't go any further.

pull thru
205x10
220x10

face pull
100x10
130x8
160x8
190x5

box jump (yup..you heard me right. did it out of curiosity and back too fried to do anything) I was sitted on 3 steppers with a distance to the jump target. the 3 steppers, when placed beside my legs, they are at my knee or mid calf. will take vids
5 steppersx5
6 steppersx5
7 steppersx3
8 steppersx1 <----the height of this was, when I stood beside it, is on my lower chest area...and since i'm 5'9...well, i flew man!!! i never knew i could jump such. will get vid next gym workout. i also felt light in mid air..lol!!!!!!

olympic ez curl (dunno how much these weighs...)
barx10
5kgx10
10kgx8
15kgx3-1
note: i suck

DB HOLD
50x30 seconds
50x20 sesonds
50x20 seconds
note: well, there goes that old familiar feeling of 'OH MY FUCKING FOREARM IS FUCKING HURTING SHIT SHIT SHIT' but it's worth it.

so yeah, forearm/grip must always be my priority. i got over confident after doing 310 deads back then and was able to hold on to it. time flew and grip weaken. take note! ^^

and that's it. adding box jump to arsenal because it's fun to do.

luqui: haven't been able to buy chalk as of now and I am so not going back to that power gym even though they have items there..i'm still looking for chalks though. if I fail to find it here, i'll prolly order online.

i bought a block from a gymnastic (flips and tumbling) gym...they looked at me really weird when i asked if I could buy a block of chalk. I think they ended up just giving it to me..haha

AngryMuscles said:
lucky u, aczech! send it my way. lol!!

hahah..the shipping would be nuts just for a block of chalk. funny part is..my gym doesn't allow it yet i still use it..just discretely and make sure to wipe the bar off after i'm done. No one's said a thing yet.

i would lol hard when people from the customs took the chalk for a bag of cocaine...bwahahhaahahaha! i'm not sure either if our gym allows use of chalk..better ask first. I mean, it's not like people there like/enjoy using free weights...especially those sexy long Olympic bars.

AngryMuscles said:
thanks Mr. Gibson, Winter and Tman!
01/12/07

rem: plate heavier but didn't add to count

SUMO DEAD (roccodart wide)
133x2
221x2
265x2
note: i noticed my grip weakening...oh dear...time to work them again. that's the reason why I didn't go any further.

pull thru
205x10
220x10

face pull
100x10
130x8
160x8
190x5

box jump (yup..you heard me right. did it out of curiosity and back too fried to do anything) I was sitted on 3 steppers with a distance to the jump target. the 3 steppers, when placed beside my legs, they are at my knee or mid calf. will take vids
5 steppersx5
6 steppersx5
7 steppersx3
8 steppersx1 <----the height of this was, when I stood beside it, is on my lower chest area...and since i'm 5'9...well, i flew man!!! i never knew i could jump such. will get vid next gym workout. i also felt light in mid air..lol!!!!!!

olympic ez curl (dunno how much these weighs...)
barx10
5kgx10
10kgx8
15kgx3-1
note: i suck

DB HOLD
50x30 seconds
50x20 sesonds
50x20 seconds
note: well, there goes that old familiar feeling of 'OH MY FUCKING FOREARM IS FUCKING HURTING SHIT SHIT SHIT' but it's worth it.

so yeah, forearm/grip must always be my priority. i got over confident after doing 310 deads back then and was able to hold on to it. time flew and grip weaken. take note! ^^

and that's it. adding box jump to arsenal because it's fun to do.

Damn Angry you getting stronger than me, I better stop drinking :druggie:

hello, Mr. Mulligan. where ya been, my luchador.lol! and thanks.

indeed. stop drinking and replace it with either milk or soy milk or tea. have you checked out the vids??

Good workout - I'm taking it you like the dumbell holds? I got the idea from JT's log and it's helped my forearms quite a bit.

winter: DB hold/BB hold/fDB finger holds/farmers are my workouts for my grip back then, but since I got overconfident and shit, I dropped them. it was an honest mistake. yeah, working with holds again really kills me...almost made me cry. lol!

ok.

I now have:

1 board
2 boards
3 boards (new made )
and 4 boards (new made too)

the 3 board measures 5 inches while the 4 board measures 6.75. i think that will be it for now. should I make 5 boards too?

01/14/07

i now, have in my hands................BANDS and they come in 3 colors. lol!!!

a pack contains 3 bands, blue, green and red..

blue=light resistance
green=medium resistance
red-heavy resistance

so i bought 2 packs to equal it out. i never knew that sport shop has them. so what will happen now is that i'll be buying more of them. i'm already excited to try it on my lifts...squats/bench/deads/abs/pushdowns sweet!

and they're cheap too!!

sadly they're not powerlifting kind of bands. they're mostly those fitness/aerobics bands. so i have to..as usual, make adjustments by tying knots and knots here and there. but it's still better than none.

just double up on tha bands..you get the resistance you're looking for

tomorrow is legs.

so practically, what's gonna happen is me trying to complete that 177x20. i dunno what will happen. then, try our the band squats/box

i'm thinking of adding that box jump and thinking it should be my warm up or something. i'll see what happen. will be bringing cam. so wish me luck.

Back