Any Bowhunters

Lad

Just curious if there were many hunters on this board! Particularily bowhunters! I grew up a flyfisherman but have really taken an interest in bowhunting the last 6 years! Anyone?

Yup.

Im currently using the BowTech Blackhawk. At the time of purchase it was the shortest axle to axle on the market. Its a wicked tree stand bow - very maneuverable. I can shoot it upside down with the Whisker Biscuit and Cobra sight system if i needed too..lol

When I met my wife all she cared about was I wasn't golfer. I guess she thought I was kidding when I said from oct-half of jan I go Mia! Then she joked about it while we were dating to her friends/family at least I wasn't gone all summer like her ex. Of course they are all very liberal so that's another story. She liked knowing I didn't have time for cheating since it would interfer with my hunting and again became a joke with her. That the only tail I liked chasing had four legs most of year. Then we had kids. she thought I wound slow down alot instead of a little. I straight up told her I never said that and made it clear!!! I got hurt and it did slow me down some more but again she commented she tought it wound slow me down more. My response was then what did you think the ATV was going do to my level of hunting other then striaght up increase it since I don't need to rely on help when I bag a deer. (My dragging and hanging tress stands by myself days are over sadly.) the ATV sure make it easy though :)
I got menegitis and was told no work for two weeks and nothing but R&R . I rested from a tree stand those two weeks straight (only time I really felt need to strap myself into a tree for fear if falling too). I was always a hardcore gun hunter. Being a lefty and growing up poor I never really got to get into bows or bow hunting. Once I got my hands on a bow though it became my obession.

Back