Any Clen Users

mrjingalang

Hey Bros, I belive that i am ready to try some Clen but i wanted to get some feedback first. I have done alot of research on clen, but i wanted some advice from those that have used it.

Is the Halflife really around 24-36 hours?
What are the aftermath side effects after you stop?
Does Research-ology.com offer a solid product?

I would appreciate any advice.

hey i'm about to start a stana/ clen cycle

have used clen b4 and i think if you use it wisely it should be ok, but drink heaps of water

Clen is a great product - No need to take too much - 20-40 mcg per day for 3 weeks is fine. Really good for cutting up, burning fat, and holding muscle.

hal said:
Clen is a great product - No need to take too much - 20-40 mcg per day for 3 weeks is fine. Really good for cutting up, burning fat, and holding muscle.

Wow. Do you really get results from such a small dose? I don't notice anything until I reach 120mcg/d.

Mrjingalang: I believe the half-life of clen is around 36 hours.

After you stop any sides such as nervousness, twitching, jitteryness, or sweating will go away. The sides you experience the first few days after you begin using it often subside a bit with time anyway.

I've never used our sponsor's clen, but I'm sure it's a fine product.

Hey bro As far as aftermath side effects you shouldnt have any. I experience sweating and alittle uneasiness while using but thats about all. I am using clen from research-ology right now and love it so far.
good luck bro

Clen is great. I have used it at around 100 mcgs and had little side effects. I always thought the half life was less than 24 hours, that why you take it daily. But I could be wrong. Anyway, the research-ology clen works great and I hope it works well for you.

Back