*********-Any feal feedback on this outfit.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teutonic

Yo members and vet s.
My 22 yr old buddy gym partner is looking desperately to get into or become part of a VIABLE NON FN SCAM athletic, bodybuilding healthy lifestyle promoting organization of some sort. Her work ethic is awesome, she s honest to a fault and would make an asset to ANY thing she set s her mind to.

I gave this a once over and it seem s the only one making real money (as most supplement s are marked up 2-3-400 percent ) is the guy bombarding IM and Facebook member s with mega doses of compliments and offers to kick back 20 percent of sales for this that and what ever.

I m not bashing this guy, his company or his marketing style but when a friend of mines limited resources but limitless loyalty are in the equation I get involved and do what I did for 20 yr s.
Investigate , verify make a report with a recommendation and then a conclusion can be attained.

Any and all input are appreciated !!!!

TY

Teut

Last edited by a moderator:
So I looked em up. They have a .com and a tumblr. On the tumblr they have a link to learn about becoming an athlete for them but it just takes you to lifting straps hats and a shaker cup...lol ...is that all I need to be an athlete? I got that already so I'm good!
Just busting....
I say anywhere a 22 yr old can get a foot in the door is good no matter what. It's hard to get chances at that age so more power to her!

BTW their feature female athlete is a nice looking girl...older than 22 ! So your friend can do this.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back