any one ever heard of coach and trainer- John Otis Hollywood?

mr.spoon

SPOONIN!
hes coachin chris jones(P.O.G) and marc lobliner (TIGER FITNESS.COM) both are big in the youtube fitness community
i contact him and seems to have reasonable prices my question have any of you ever heard of him? i need help losin some weight for a show im might go on in june if i feel im ready i contact 3j but to me hes prices are a lil too much for me right now i am cheap because i dont got it like that but im willin to pay reasonable prices check out the email john sent me...let me kno what you guys think?

Thanks for the contact, if you're interested, we'll make it happen!

Read underneath:

*** Precontest Coaching: Includes a detailed plan with nutrition, supplement, and cardio recommendations. Also covers unlimited email access for questions regarding the plan and weekly updates to optimize the effectiveness of the pre-contest strategy.

*** Unlimited email access during prep and a detailed peak week prep plan.

All the plans are set to a minimum of 8 weeks and then you can choose to stay within the services and pay monthly from there. (Another packs are avaliable like 16 weeks - 20 weeks - 28 weeks - 40 weeks - 1 Year. Contact me for these!)

Contest prep., regular cutting phases for Photoshoots and such and Offseason plans available!

Guidelines to give you an idea on how i work with clients:

Here we go! Please review this email and let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns before your start date. From here on out were going to have a basic protocol for how we are going to assess your progress, and decide what changes need to be made along the way. A lot of these things you already know how to do, are already doing, or will be old news for you :) But please humor my completeness, I just want to make sure we are on the exact same page moving forward.

Program Goals

Get your lean mass gain phase or cut or contest prep. in a safe and efficient manner.
Learn how to be precise and have order in your protocols.
Learn a bunch about what works best for you
Develop a good coaching relationship
Have fun (These last two are big for me!)

Reporting Instructions/Day of the Week

What you are going to do is email me every Sunday morning with your progress report. You are scheduled to start this (insert date here), so your first full progress report will be Sunday (insert date here). This is mandatory, other contact is fine and encouraged, email me whenever you want, but I must have the weekly update emails no matter what okay? Since this first week's reporting period will be a little longer than a week, feel free to send me a mini update with weigh ins, and thoughts/questions sometime mid way through.

Your Summary

In every email report make sure to send me your workouts, macros, weigh ins, and the adjustments we've made. This way even if I'm away from home, don't have my laptop on me, if my home computer is busted, I'm on a plane, WHATEVER, I can effectively keep a file on you and give you timely and effective coaching.
In the body of your e-mail to me provide a detailed summary of how the week went, include any and all details you feel relevant. Include feelings of flatness or fullness, strength in the gym, energy levels during the day, libido, mood, confidence level, motivation, concerns, fears, things you've noticed etc. Remember, this is a collaborative effort, your plan changes and evolves based on how your body responds. The more detailed information you give me the better I can assess your progress, make the necessary adjustments and to help you in any way I can.

Weigh Ins

The way I like to do this is by evaluating daily trends over the weeks. Weigh yourself daily, nude, after urination, before you eat or drink anything, right after waking up. This will give very consistent conditions under which we track your weight. Don't worry about fluctuations in weight, you're seeing them daily and they will fluctuate based on fluids, solutes, carb intake, activity levels, and hormonal activity. Feel free to provide observations and thoughts, but don't stress the fluctuations, they are for us to interpret alongside the rest of the information you'll provide. Obviously, you will need to get a digital scale if you don't already have one. Log in your daily weigh ins in the excel spreadsheet report.

Photos

Also I will need pictures of you weekly while bulking/cutting/contest.prep.; front, side and rear. Make sure to use the same camera, the same spot and same lighting conditions.

Misc.

*Beyond these weekly updates, any and all other contact is welcome just make sure all questions are in one email for ease of communication and organization. If you need to schedule a weekly phone call just email me with your available times and I will try to accommodate you as much as I can. I will respond within a 24 hr time period to all emails. By the way I'm on pacific standard time.

Nutrition

As for your nutrition plan, having precision is key and vital to your success. Make sure you use a digital food scale and whenever possible have control over your food and only put something in your mouth if it has been weighed. I prefer weight to measuring, volume is much less accurate than weight. With your food choices, there are some items that may not have a listing with their weight. They may be either listed by volume, or by item. Even though it says this, weigh it out. For example, a half cup of oats is supposed to be 40g but many times a half cup is more when it’s measured.

*In general you can eat what you would like, as long as you either have control over its preparation, or if you weigh it. All oils, cooking sprays, butter, spices, and sauces that have caloric content must be counted. Vegetables must be weighed and counted. Feel free to use calorie free sweeteners and spices. In general there is almost nothing that I will completely dismiss as far as type of food. Also I'd advise weighing your meat raw before cooking as how you cook it and the type of meat will change its weight after its been cooked.

Training

I want you to go to the recommended J.O.H.W training on our Facebook page and study the exercises: (J.O.H.W. Training system will be included with the program i send)

If you have any concerns about your form, or questions please email me. With a lot of clients I will have them take videos of their compound lifts, upload them to youtube as unlisted and then I can coach you up on optimal form. I really want you to perform all the exercises with very good form, no bouncing, no jerking…just smooth controlled movements. Leave your ego at the door…the ego only causes injuries and the goal is for you to perfect your form and then to progress in the weeks ahead safely and without any injuries.

Cardio

As far as cardio, I want you to do (insert how much is needed if needed) sessions per week and burn (X) calories with each session. You may choose the days of the week to do them on, but try and separate them from your weight training days if possible. The cardio sessions, think of them as just additional calories burned, the type of equipment (stationary bike, treadmill, walking outdoors, etc) used doesn’t matter to me, personal preference. You can spend 20 minutes and go kind of hard, or you can go closer 40 minutes, it’s your choice, just make sure to burn the required calories by the time you’re done. Use the equipment’s computer to track calories burned.

or you can purchase a calorie monitor that you can wear as an armband. Just type in “calorie monitor” in Google search and there will be many websites to find out where to get one.

Supplements

I also make a few supplement recommendations that I see as most important to gain/maintain muscle.

Also, feel free to share your general plan as far as macros, cardio, training, supplementation and your experiences with anyone you'd like. But don't go into explicit detail as-to the nuts and bolts of how I coach athletes. It is my intellectual property, but honestly i care more about them attempting to apply a customized program to themselves or others and it not working.

Welcome to the team! Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!

Revised rates as of December:

Rating for the offseason is 150$ for 8 weeks. 70$ every extra 4 weeks after the 8 weeks expire if you decide to stay within my services.
Rating for a cut is 175$ for 8 weeks. 85$ every extra 4 weeks after the 8 weeks expire if you decide to stay within my services.
Rating for a contest prep. is 200$ for 8 weeks. 95$ every extra 4 weeks after the 8 weeks expire if you decide to stay within my services.
All the plans are set to a minimum of 8 weeks and then you can choose to stay within the services and pay monthly from there. (Another packs are avaliable like 16 weeks - 28 weeks - 40 weeks - 1 Year. Contact me for these!)

Payment is by Paypal!

Let me know, regards

yeah hes the trainer that is helping out all the youtubers...right like chris jones and marc lobliner

he seems to be doing a good job with them

Scam scam scam beware

This guy is a Complete Scam i have did the Macros thing and did NOT Work, Ask any Personal trainer and they will tell you it does NOT work My name Is SAM K. From Orlando Florida you have been Warned up to you from here. He and His Tiger Fitness Buddy Teamed up to Scam us SAD SAD. He got me for $600 dollars :(

How is Marc a con artist? He works for a SUPPLEMENT company. Hes going to do his job. he only pushes those products that hes tried and agree with him. theres plenty hes deemed not worth it. Yeah he doesn't give the honesty of his drug use like bostin loyd or rich piana but he never claims natty nor does he say you can look like him natty

Back