Anyone else begin the DREADED dieting for Summertime???

yeah i had just gotten started and going to the arnold has really motivated me which is good because diet is a 4 letter word , i frickin hate it but then again that is why i powerlift instead of bb , you guys have to be so dedicated on your dieting 24/7 , me i just squat until i puke/ pass out for a hour or two then im through :D

I'm starting slow...

I just came off a bulking cycle, eating anything in sight...relatively healthy, but about one cheat meal every other day or so.

So now, for the next week or two, I'm trying to eat clean: egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast, chicken, steak, or fish with rice or potatoes for lunch and dinner. Then I'll slowly cut out some of those carbs, and eventually drop them pretty low.

Then come April, throw some Fina and Test into that diet!!!

Yes

Especially the way I have been eating lately, I have been eating every damn thing in site, but I feel great & full (muscle wise) as ever, I love it...I think I will put off starting that diet as long as I can.

Stroyer

The show I want to do is at the end of Sept so my diet has to start the beginning of July and run all the way through the summer, thats going to suck some serious ass!!

I am with ya NS, looking at doing the same show, so I will be in the same boat... Just doing a pre-diet diet right now, to get into a better % before I hit another bulk cycle.

I am changing my diet from 5,000 calories a day to 6,000 but I start including ab work on March 1st every year. I keep a pretty slim six pack all year, regardless of what I eat I stay under 10% bf. I just thought I'd rub it in everyone's faces....;)

Mine wont be that bad...considering Ill eat the same stuff as I always do. Oh, and Ill be taking some DNP for a little pick-me-up as well. :)

DRveejay11 said:
I began yesterday.........NOT FUN!

Me too, and DITTO. 3 months to lean up, 3 to maintain, then I can pig out again :)

Oh yeah, and Sofa and Terminator, screw you! :)

The Almighty said:
Mine wont be that bad...considering Ill eat the same stuff as I always do. Oh, and Ill be taking some DNP for a little pick-me-up as well. :)

Me too!! It is not much of a change for me, I may just cut a little on the carbs, but I usaully eat lean and healthy year round!:D

Back