Anyone ever run fina for more than 20 weeks?

Annonamous1

This sounds crazy but I am in the middle of a 34 week cycle and am loving the results especially of the fina. I am only taking 150mg every mon,wend,and friday along with my test and soon to be adding 600mg of eq. I am thinking of just continuing the fina all cycle? Anyone safely run it this long? If so did you experience any kind of kidney problems?

HighIntensity ran it for a loooooooong time, ended up getting shingles because it beat his immune system to hell.

natty said:
HighIntensity ran it for a loooooooong time, ended up getting shingles because it beat his immune system to hell.

Really? I ran fina for 4 weeks and ended up with shingles.

Silverback316 said:
What the hell is shingles?:confused:

A form of herpes.

Taken from web md

Shingles (Herpes Zoster)

What Happens

Pain usually occurs 1 to 3 days before the bandlike rash (or rashes) appears on one side of the body.1 The rash develops over a period of 1 to 2 days and resembles a band or belt across a section of the body, typically on one side only. Blisters ooze and crust over after 5 days and heal completely within 2 to 4 weeks.

After the rash heals, ongoing pain (postherpetic neuralgia, or PHN) may persist in the areas where the rash occurred.
Mild skin scarring may occur in some people.
Most healthy people recover from shingles without any long-term complications.
Having an attack of shingles does not protect a person from having another attack of shingles in the future. However, most people who get shingles once typically do not get it again.

Dayum...shingles huh? That sucks.

The longest I have ran it for was 8 weeks @ 110mg/day with no adverse side effects besides me wanting to rip every other person's face off which is typical for me with tren anyways.

~BB~

Its really hard to say that the shingles came from the Fina. Unless that was told to you by a professional, I would tend to think you got the shingles from something else.

As far as long Fina cycles, I believe Fonz ran it for 28 weeks and came back with a very stable blood test panel. Also, didnt Huck run it for 32 weeks or someting like that?

Last edited:
BiggieSwolls said:
Its really hard to say that the shingles came from the Fina. Unless that was told to you by a professional, I would tend to think you got the shingles from something else.

As far as long Fina cycles, I believe Fonz ran it for 28 weeks and came back with a very stable blood test panel. Also, didnt Huck run it for 32 weeks or someting like that?

Well those are two very reliable guys who know their shit. Thanks for the input.

Finished up 15 or so weeks a couple weeks ago. No problems, could have gone longer but was sick of poking everyday. Will have blood work done in a few weeks just to make sure everything is cool.

Back