Anyone here Follow the AJKF???

Muay Thai Guy

Anyone here follow the AJKF?? (All Japanese Kickboxing Federation)

It seems like a very cool thing to be into
some top class fighters fighting there including K-1 Max winner Yoshihiro Sato, Masaki Kato (who defeated Kaolan Kaovichit at Lumpinee recently), Samkor Kiatmonteap amongst others

there's a huge competiion coming up soon including fighters such as Skarbowski of france and my mate Peter Crooke ;)

I heard that Sato got in trouble recently for saying that AJKF was a mans sport and K-1 rules were pretty crap cos they did not allow elbows and knees to the head hehehe ;)

The next huge show will feature

Yoshihiro Sato V Peter Crooke (UK)
Takahito Shimizu V Champuek sor Sriprasert (Thai)
Masaaki Kato V Jean Skarbowsky (France)
Yutaro Yamauachi V Tim Thomas (Jamaica/UK)
Yuya Yamamoto V Mikel Sanchi (Italy)

I have seen Tim Thomas fight in the UK
He is an awesome prospect and nearly KO'd Neil Woods out! He has incredible hands!

I have a hard enough time finding enough time to keep up on Pride, UFC, K1, K1 MAX, and KOTC. I don't think I could handle following another one....hehehe

Huh, K1 does allow knees to the head. But no elbows…..pussies ;-)

Why do they organize an All Japanese tournament? Sounds the same as an All White or All Black tournament. Maybe it’s because the Japanese are tired of losing from foreigners…

it's not an all japanese card, it's japan vs the world
they have fighters fighting from all over in their federation... look above at my original post to see the names ;)

Wacharachai kaewsamrit, ex thai MVP fought with them a few months back. I had the privalage to train with wacharachai for that fight :)

That’s cool! I guess you’re pretty good at thai-boxing then. Or did you win the training with some kind of contest? ;-)

How is it to train with somebody who fight’s with the top fighters of the world?

nah im not great or anything lol
I just headed out to kaewsamrit gym on my own to train after meeting their camp liason online.
Training with the likes of the kaewsamrit boys really was hard because their standard is absoltely amazing and high but it was aweinspiring to train with great fighters that's for sure

Back