Are the Steelers for real?

I don't know if they will make it all the way to the championship or even win the Superbowl, but they will be contenders for a while because the QB is the "REAL DEAL"!

Well, Im sure hoping they do, I have $100.00 on them to win the Superbowl. I placed the bet back in the pre-season when they were a 30-1 dog so it pays me $3000.

I also put $100 on them to win more then 8 games and another $100 on them to win their division. Those dont pay as good as the Superbowl bet but they at least make me a little coin.

I like their chances of coming out of the AFC if they can keep home field advantage. Then again, the Steelers have lost 3 out of 4 AFC Championship games at home under Bill Cowher so you never really know. They may have peaked early which is what we saw happen to KC last year.

i feel they will win it all. their defense is so physical that they destroy every opponent that they face. they have always had great defense but never had a solid run game. now they have the Duece and Jerome is stepping up, they will beat the Eagles in the superbowl.

i dont think they will win the superbowl ben is making mistakes but his team is stepping up for him in the afc the patriots have depth and experience i would think they have a better shot at winning even if pittsburgh beat new england earlier they didnt have dillon plus i think they underestimated them

The AFC is tough with the Pats and Colts. However, they got a great coach and instead of having one super great player they got about 15 good players. In the end they will make the playoffs but get beat by the pats or colts.

Back