arimidex in EC

mranak said:
Looks like it went up $1/gram as of yesterday as well. :(

Awww.. that sucks man. My guy just put his Tren on special if you buy in bulk. Enan and Ace.
:flipoffha

cycle said:
tossing his salad worked great but then I switched to blowing him and that's working good too (3 squirts EOD)

nice plug dude... but no one cares about your homosexual adventures with Manny, your Latin pool boy

RJH8541 said:
Awww.. that sucks man. My guy just put his Tren on special if you buy in bulk. Enan and Ace.
Same guy. But 100g it a bit much for me at the moment.

Wasn't non-special price $1 less before the special started?

mranak said:
Same guy. But 100g it a bit much for me at the moment.

Wasn't non-special price $1 less before the special started?

Nope, and the Enan version went down $1/g

RJH8541 said:
Nope, and the Enan version went down $1/g
Really? I could have at least sworn that the ace and enan were the same price a week ago. ahwell.

I sincerely appreciate this information. I knew that something had changed and I regretted not saving a the previous list to my computer.

lol, i measure out 500ml of EC, put in 1g of arimidex, and it went RIGHT into solution. To be safe i heated the bottle on the stove for 5-10 mins, and shook the ever living fuck out of it and put it in 2 250ml bottles. It was pretty crazy.

Reminds me of when my mom used to boil corn syrup and sugar and then add an oil flavor to make candy. But nowadays, I like a different kind of candy.

it was fun. Best part i gave the left over everclear to this chick n she got all excited n let me come over. I dont drink, thats y i gave it to her lol. O ya, i didnt get laid.

supplements for sale

BYE BYE

Last edited by a moderator:
cycle said:
I think maybe this is something that you should not make on your own
instead you must buy it from research-ology.com
I did, and the arimidex worked great but then I switched to Letrozole
and that's working good too (3 squirts EOD)
Researchology is just a guy using the same exact methods and techniques we discuss here. I purposely didnt tell PA how to do it, he must find the path on his own. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish (like PA) he'll ask you what type of fishing line to use, where to buy it, how much it is, what the best type of hooks are, what bait to use etc etc.

DougoeFre5h said:
Researchology is just a guy using the same exact methods and techniques we discuss here. I purposely didnt tell PA how to do it, he must find the path on his own. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish (like PA) he'll ask you what type of fishing line to use, where to buy it, how much it is, what the best type of hooks are, what bait to use etc etc.

educatiowned. :D

DougoeFre5h said:

or better yet, inspire him to take a chemistry course.

RJH8541 said:
Special tren enan price went up $1/gram since you said this. What's up with that? arg.

mranak said:
Special tren enan price went up $1/gram since you said this. What's up with that? arg.

well, i have no need for 100g of TrenE anyway, so no biggie. He is great though when I make bulk buys. I have been using him for so long now that he treats me pretty well.

Ok, enough hijacking PA's thread.

And PA, that is a nice new avi bro. I love me some tatas!!

Guys its all well and good, but lets keep the source talk to a minumum. Too many strange inquiries in my PM box as of late, just ends up drawing attention.

Back